Okay, okay!
Owan is mad at me for not mentioning that she, two of her sisters, and a guy from church were in a car accident on the 15th. So: Owan and her sisters and a guy from church were in a car accident on the 15th. This 'repaired' computer won't let me put a nice link on, so here is an ugly link to Owan's first post about it: http://oh-wan.blogspot.com/2009/04/war-wounds-census.html here's an ugly link to her second post about it: http://oh-wan.blogspot.com/2009/04/life.html and here is an ugly link to her third post: http://oh-wan.blogspot.com/2009/04/first-there-was-nothing-then-it.html
Everybody (except Scott's car) is pretty much okay. One of Owan's sisters broke her shoulder, but now she seems alright. It's kinda nasty, actually. She enjoys showing where the wires that are holding her bones together are nearly poking through the skin. Ick.
And Dagmar is mad at me for not mentioning that I talked to her two Sundays ago. Which was a highlight of the week, I was just running out of room. We talked for quite a while. And then at the end, we decided that Dagmar would email me twice daily all week long, and then I'd do it the next week. It was fun seeing her emails get progressively emptier and emptier as she struggled for things to say. Alas, since Angus was gone most of last week I didn't get to email her, but starting Sunday..... heh heh heh. >:D
Last night Rapunzel and I went out with some of the other young adults from church to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Wow. It was quite intense (up to last night, the most intense movie I'd seen all the way through was LOTR), quite a few fight scenes, one or two creep characters. I wouldn't recommend going to see it, but it wasn't all that bad in most parts. Although when they replaced his bones with metal (cool!) and he broke out of the tank and ran off......*shakes head and sighs.*
And then, on the way back, I had a 'horrid' thought. "Rapunzel, if anything were to drop on the roof right now, I'd scream." "KIWI!!! WHY did you have to say that?!?!" Actually it would have been the perfect time to sneak up behind us and freak us out. I'm so glad that no one did!
Hopefully this makes Owan and Dagmar happy! Be sure and look at yesterdays post.
~Kiwi~
Discussion Question: Why is there a dollar sign at the top of the keyboard, but no cent sign?
7 comments:
Ha ha, I'm sure they're very happy. :P Poor "Scott's car"...
~Queen Lucy~
Hey there! :D
Poor Owan and company. :( Especially the car. That must've been frightful.
I LOVE X-MEN! Er, sorry. XD But I've seen all da movies and can't wait for that one to finally get here! If it does. They show one movie every other weekend at the theater now. Lameness.
Who else from church went to see it? It sounds...interesting. :P
Pooky and I are debating about going to Wolverine. I'm really going to have to do my research on that one, since I've only seen part of X2 for the whole series.
Haihai!
Yes, I has seen dat pic of Dunny and Bush. ehehehhe. I think it's a Bush impersonator, tho. Dunny hasn't exactly answered that, has he....answer, Dunny, plz! He told us what RSL 1984 means. Yay, Dunny!
[I only like 2 Demon Hunter songs and I never listen to them anyways but in my opinion they are oodles better than underoath]
:)
I wasn't mad! Just extremely put out. :P This will suffice. Uncle Johnson was actually in a car accident this week. Everybody's okay, except the other dude's car... :)
Yes, you were very good and patient! :D :D I'm glad it was worth your wait! You'll love the whole CD! :D :D
Ah, Wolverine. Heard you mention that. Don't you hate it when you pay to see a movie and don't like it? Rather annoying, that. Well, glad you had fun! :D
Thank you dear! :D And I'm loving the emails you are sending me! Keep 'em coming!! :)
Post a Comment