Mr. Alfonso Soriano up to bat... even though you can't really tell it's him very well! This, alas, is my 'Uncle'. I do not believe he is really any relation to me, even by marriage, which he supposedly is. If he was really related to me, he would not be cheering for the Brewers, or any baseball team that is not the Cubs. :-)
Self explanatory.
It was a great night. I wish I could show y'all pictures of my brothers asleep in the van on the way home! Mom got several good pictures of them.
Here are some pictures taken today at the botanical gardens in My-ville, our new home town. Mom wanted one of each of us to frame.
On second thought, though, I won't post those yet. Mr. Stupid Angus-the-Computer (Angus is our computer's name.) refuses to upload the other pictures. Hmph. I don't like you, Angus!!!
The barn dance was super-fun! I can't wait to do it again next year! They had two shifts of dancing, because there wasn't enough space for everyone to do it at once. I danced the first shift, then helped form a fifth square the second time. The first shift was hilarious because no-one quite got the hang of it enough to dance predictably through even two or three calls. Some of us are planning to practise once a month or so with a video and cds from the library until next year, so we don't look quite so stupid out on the dance floor. Not that we looked any worse than some of the other groups, but this way we'll appear to be professionals. :^D
Mom says to get off now. I don't want to. What I want is to get some sort of job so that I can buy my own laptop someday in the near future. Like that's ever going to happen.
Tomorrow I'm going to dedicate a whole entire post to PIE, of which we had two this weekend. But I'm going to get off now, because a STUPID lady-bug look-alike is terrorizing me. It keeps swooping by me. I don't like them. The stink to high heavens, and the bite. Stupid bugs. They have practically taken over our mud room on the back of the house! you have to run through there, ducking, covering your mouth, closing your eyes, in a bee suit to avoid them landing on you. What I hate most is when they get in your hair. *shudders*
Anywho, Goodbye. I will talk to you (about PIE) later.
~Kiwifruit
12 comments:
You updated! YAY!
Oh, yuck! Sorry your mudroom is in the enemies' hands. That's horrible. A vacuum cleaner works well to suck the bugs up.
Ooh! Nice pictures! Looks like so much fun. ;D
*must run* My grandparents are coming over today and the house needs cleaning...badly.
Hello!
I think you're going on my blogroll now! :D
I'm meeting many new people...*hops around*
Ah, you're not from Kiwi? That's ok. Tacogirl likes everyone!!!
o.O
Yes...I often refer to myself in third person...
*realizes that other people can read this*
I'm shutting up now...
Oh yeah and I was going to say that the buttons you saw? They're from this cool thing on facebook called Pieces of Flair and you can send them to people. :)
yep
Finally!!! A post...*GASP!* And pretty pictures to go along with it...:D
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun...Nice banner, btw...wish i had seen you...
Ohhh..bugs really suck..the worst are roaches though...bleh...
-Judi
PS: if tacogirl gets to add you to her blogroll, then so must i!!!
Nope, sorry Judi and Tacogirl! I'm not allowed to link with people I don't know. Sorry. But we can still be friends and read eachother's blogs, just no linking.
:-)
~Kiwifruit
*sigh* oh well...speaking of which..i haven't gotten a comment from you on my blog in like...forever....
-Judi
^^ I need one too, Kiwi. :P
Hiya!
Nope actually I found Owan cuz she found NBBluey's blog. I'm in Europe. :D Sorry...I'll take you off my blogroll. Is it ok if I follow your blog so I don't forget to read it?
I didn't find Bluey, she found me, KP/tacogirl. ;)
Europe? *iz dense when it comes to geography* I didn't know Ukraine is in Europe.
Great pictures! Sounds like you had a blast!
You're on my blogroll? You said that was okay.
*Gasp!* Pictures of you, online? Scandalous! Okay, I'm kidding. :) Those are very cool signs, especially the one pointing you out.
I, too, am somewhat ashamed to call that man my uncle. He does great Magic Dumpster stories, though! Loved the pictures! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment