Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh, I'm sooooo bored. Yesterday was lovely: short sleeve weather. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Earlier this week, Monday perhaps?, it was snowing. Nothing serious, just little flurries that didn't stick. But it's still awful to see little white snowflakes floating down in October. Ugh.
Owan invited Rapunzel and me over tomorrow for a NEWSBOYS/TOBYMAC concert!! Okay, not quite an official concert, but we're going to be watching TobyMac's Alive and Transported, and da Boyz' Houston we are GO!! I can't wait! I had the time of my life when I saw them in concert in March of last year. And I desperately want to go see them again, but as I can't go to Central America (where they're performing now), I suppose this will have to do. :-D Look at this picture. Isn't that sad?? Why can't they give a free concert closer to me? I can't go all the way down to Tucson for it. *tries not to start crying*
"Peter, Duncan, Paul, or Jeff: If you're reading this, PLEASE, come to Wisconsin and give a free concert! PLEASE!"
*sigh*
I might go out and try to find a nice hat. I don't have nearly enough hats. All I've got is a pink floppy-hat and a denim baseball cap. I like the girl's fedoras at Kohls and Target, but what am I supposed to wear them with? I'd have to go out and find a new outfit just to wear with my hat. I wish I could find a hat like Paul Colman's. Or like the one Peter wears in Love Liberty Disco. That would be sweet.
So.......yup. Ho-hum. Still bored.
I've been playing a rather interesting game called Poptropica. It's rather boring after a long while, but it's not bad. I beat all the 'islands', so there's not much left on there for me to do.

I need to get off now, because Mom is coming up to work on the boys' school with 'em. I need a computer of my own.

Oh, and I wish I could get dressed up today, because I thought of a good community service project I could do. Y'know all those horrible blow-up Halloween decorations? Like, the Frankenstein's monster, giant pumpkin, etc.? Well, I'd dress up like an Indian, complete with bow and arrows and, *evil little snicker*, KILL all the blow-up things! That would be so much fun! Except we don't celebrate Halloween, and some people might consider that vandalism. I don't, though. It's doing the neighborhood a service. Some people might thank me for it. Maybe next year.
I need 2 go now, so I'll talk to y'all later. See ya!
~Kiwifruit

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like SOMEONE needs to get a job, too (That would help expedite the fedora-matching outfit dilemma). Subway still taking applications? Better yet, is there a Quizno's nearby? That's where the Real subs are made (Sorry Rapunzel ;-)!

Aunt B.

Anonymous said...

You're bored??? How about dropping by a few blogs occasionally..you haven't been on Catfreak's or mine..i'm about to check Avalons...if you've been on her's and not ours, we'll be most dissappointed...
-Judi

Dagmar said...

Next time you are bored, call me. I'll keep you entertained. : ]

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! Email or call me and I'll tell ya.

I'll go to Tucson with you. I'll also kill the blow-up things with ya too. : ]

Anonymous said...

Aunt B.! How disloyal can you be? That's just...shocking! Rapunzel, dear, I went to Subway the other day. I am loyal. (Just ignore the fact that it was a Subway in/near Madison.)

Sorry you've been borred, Kiwi, not a whole lot you can do about it, is there? Dagmar has a good idea though. Call someone! A great way to waste time and get to know someone even better.

I can't remember if I have anything else I want to say about this post of yours. If I do I'll come back.

RYC:

Newsboys Movies: I have One Night in Pennsylvania, Thrive: In the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, GO: Special Edition DVD, and am I forgetting one...? Can't remember. I really want to see Down Under the Big Top too!! Despite the fact that it looks really stupid, I'm sure that's what makes it funny. Tongue in cheek, eh? And Not Ashamed: The Movie and Boys Will Be Boyz...I can't remember if there was a movie for Hell is for Whimps or not...

I'm glad you don't mind sitting at the computer for forever just to read my blog posts. And I'm glad you find them fun. You mutter too? *whew* Atleast I'm not the only one! :P

You want to borrow Relient K's book? After my sisters finish reading it. I'll have to think about what I classify you as...get back to you on it.

I did like The Goose Girl. Good stuff. Parts of the plot were annoying, though...but the writing was really nice and the job of a goose girl is so poetic...the prince (Geric?) was sweet, too. Movie makers would turn him into another Legolas or Mr. Darcy...
I haven't read any of the others...I want to though...maybe after NaNoWriMo. When I have some time. Our own movie? Cool! Or make it into a play for Talent Night! :P

I'm looking forward to tonight as well. HWAG was recorded in March of this year I believe. So it has Stay Strong in it. *shuts mouth on spoilers* Which I love.

I read TacoGirl's blog when I can. (Here that, girl? We're talking about you! :P ) The template is unique, I dare say. Hard to read, especially on my iPod cause I can't highlight the text on there, or else I can and just haven't figured out how.

Yes, ours was one of the long goodbyes. The difference between the two calls I mentioned was that one of the long goodbyes (ours) was full of talking (about the 'boyz) well the other call wasn't talking just...silence. It was fun, doubt not.

See you.

hms avalon said...

BORED?!?! I haven't gotten an
e-mail from you, in like, what? Three, four weeks?! A month?! For pity sake, what's five minutes for a friend you left? Never once a phone call. Sorry if I'm madly rambling...

-Avalon
(PS: I just got a really cute hat. It's tan and fuzzy. You should see it! And at youthgroup, two Sundays ago, we watched the whole Newsboys Houston We Are Go Concert for worship. I was rocking out thinking of you. ;p)

Kristen said...

The pastor mentioned your grandfather this morning. *hugs Kiwi*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Sorry about lack of commenty, kiwi. I'm all disoriented because you're not on my blog roll! >:-( Cuz all the blogs I like to read are on there and your's aint. Hmm...now how do we fix this problem...

Mindy said...

Hey! This is mindyracal from the downhere message boards...I haven't seen you are there yet! I am commenting on your comment from the dh blog.....the Bethlehem Skyline Tour is coming to Waukesha, WI....I will be there! Tix are $20/person and they go on sale Nov. 10th! So hopefully you can come! I think there will be a couple other DH message boardies coming too! It would be nice to meet another downhomie!

Sarah S. said...

Hey hun. Hugs to you and the rest of the fam today and tomorrow. It's hard on all of us, especially the ones who can't come.
Next year you and I can dress up as Injuns with real bows and take out all those stupid decorations (it's even worse down here).