Monday, May 25, 2009

Hi.

Just so everyone knows, I'm NOT on vacation this week due to Certain People who will remain nameless, but were mentioned in the second post back.
And I'm really grumpy about it, so that's all I'm going to say for now.
Goodbye.
~Kiwi~
p.s. I reviewed In The Hands of God in my last post. Check it out!

8 comments:

hms avalon said...

kiwi, kiwi, kiwi!!!

I dont want to be on parole! [unless my parole officer's cute;)]
I updated, I'm innocent!

PS: the people's house was a mess, you really don't want to see it, it's sad :(

im going to update right now, and if you dont comment, i will give you LOTS of "community service"

HMSAVALON :P

Sarah S. said...

Kiwi! I'm so sorry! Well, for the vacation being canceled, too. But as I was updating my blog this morning, I realized that Blogger never sent me your comments! So, they're approved now and I changed my settings. Hope this works, and that you have a better week than expected.

Sarah S. said...

Oh! And I have good news! Pending leave approval from Pooky's superior, we will be seeing you in June. Hooray!

Samantha said...

Hi Kiwi! I did see your comment! I have been very bad about posting. :( Your blog is very cute!! I'm sorry you couldn't go on vacation. That must be a terrible dissapointment. :(
And...I love your To Do list! What a creative idea!
I'm guess you know who I am...Concert friend named Samantha! The one with a little baby sister, who is doing well and is very cute!
ttyl!

Daughter of Eve said...

I'm so sorry, Kiwi. :( It must be disappointing. But think about it this way: you got to come to the picnic and have lots of fun with all your good friends to at least sort of make up for it! Wasn't that fun? And I'm very glad we had you and Ellen, because otherwise we would have not even been able to PLAY volleyball! :P *sigh* Watching all those people who are so good at it really makes one despair...Oh well. :P At least Scott taught me how to serve, so I'm not a TOTAL failure. :P Anyway, I'm VERY sorry you didn't get to go. :( But I AM glad I got to see you at the picnic!!!! You would have been missed badly if you hadn't been there. :) Eight months ago we didn't know you, and now we can't get along without you!! Isn't that a nice feeling? :D

~Queen Lucy~

Kristen said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to go on vacation! :( That's really so very sad. :( Hopefully you'll have a nice week anyway. :)

I agree with Lucy. Watching all those good people does kind of make one depressed. Dad never ever plays volleyball but stepped into that court and viola. I heard one guy say at one point, "We've found his weakness, he can't dive." LOL Yeah, 55 is a little much for diving. Kels really wants to figure out the diving bit. ;)
It was fun hangin' out on Sunday. See you next week.

Daughter of Eve said...

Yeah, we do need to work on the diving. Scott can sure do it well, unlike us. :P

Kristen said...

Alex at softball--now that was picturesque diving. ;)