Hey, I just wanted to send out a prayer request or two.
On Friday, my Dad did something to his back, and now it's really hurting him. We're all praying that it will heal soon.
And then there has been some trouble with our renters and their payments. We can't get hold of them. We lost their phone numbers so we (obviously) couldn't call them. Mom drove three hours down yesterday afternoon just to find them not at home, the doors unlocked, the television and lights on, the house a mess, and the lawn not mown yet this year. She left a note, asking them to call us and, guess what? They haven't called.
Not only are they 8 days past the 10 day grace period with their payments, but if they don't pay, we don't have money to go on vacation.
So please be praying about that for us.
Thanks.
~Kiwi~
UPDATE:
We managed to talk to the renters last night, and, if all goes well, most of the stuff should be worked out by Friday.
Thanks for your prayers!
~Kiwi~
9 comments:
Oh, back pain. Ugh. That's nasty. Dad gets that all the time. I remember one time, last year when he didn't get out of bed for days. :( I hope your Dad feels better real soon!
Oh, dear. That doesn't sound too good. I hope you guys can get it straightened out and your renters just forgot or something. ;)
Prayers said. :)
Eck, I hate problems. Don't we all? :P So yeah I shall pray
On one condition: Take off this darned word verification!! >:(
:) JK.
but it would be nice if you did... *hinthint *
Praying. :) Ugh, back pain. Horrid stuff. I know I'm very young to have it, but I did something to my back a few weeks ago and I could hardly sit up it hurt so bad. All better now. :) Don't know what I did to it though. And Mom has done that to her back a couple times, and been in bed for days. Doesn't sound like you have tidy renters...Shame on them!! :P But I do dearly hope they call and pay!! I will be sad with you if you can't go on vacation...Don't worry, God has everything planned out, though. :) Isn't that a comfort?
~Queen Lucy~
Hey there. I'll be praying! :(
I shall also consider your imploring me to reconsider the name of my laptop *Considers* No...I like that name ;) I'm sorry :/ Perry the Plata-puter hopes you don't hate him because it's not his fault that I gave him that name ;)
Anyways...LOVE your new wallpaper!!! Makes me wish I could put your blog on my blogroll *hinthintslikeSkittles* ;)
Oh, back pain is a killer. My dad has problems with his back.
I'll be praying. For your dad and the money situation.
*tosses good luck*
Because luck and prayer are two strong things. :D
-Judi
Glad the renting situation seems to be working out. How's your Dad?
RYC:
Certainly! Check this out, I set it up special just for you!
http://www.stylishmodesty.com/bottoms.htm
See you soon!
Heather
Yay! God's good. :D How is your Dad's back?
~Queen Lucy~
P.S. Are you going canoeing??
RE: The Old Movie Blog
I'd love to join! I don't watch all that many movies that I've not seen before, but when I do they're often old. :P I don't know when Sergeant York and It's a Wonderful Life were made, but those might be good...HEY!!! I just got the REALLY old Little Women movie (1933!!!) from the library, and have yet to watch it. :) That might be a good one to review! Just a suggestion...I've never seen a movie from before WWII. It shall be interesting. The world was a different place. It was released during the Depression. So that shall be interesting...Anyway, sure! I might not post often, but I could sometimes...Anyway, let me know what you need me to do, etc!
~Queen Lucy~
P.S. Yeah, I do find leaving posts up for awhile helps. :D That's why I don't post more often. :P Especially cause everyone has to sign in to get on my blog (unless they're already signed in...)
Umm... I just realized this morning that my shopping cart was showing double the appropriate price. Fixed now, but if you had trouble, I'm sorry. :(
Heather
Post a Comment