Whow, is it Wednesday already?? I was looking at my latest post, thinking that maybe I should post again, but then decided not to. "It's only Monday."
Only it's not Monday.
Which surprised me.
I'm glad it's not Monday, because then I couldn't have done what I did today. I would make you guess, but then it would take forever and I'd have to hold in my excitement. I went to Walmart and bought my third brand-new cd!! My first was the Newsboys' GO cd, given to me by my friend Miranda. (Thanks Mir!) My second was the In The Hands Of God EP (preview) given to me by Owan. (Thanks Owan!). My third is.....In The Hands Of God, full version!! I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, though, 'cos 'Punzel didn't want to be distracted during rush hour. BUT, I've heard bits 'n' pieces, and love it! "RSL 1984" has a sad ring to it, though. I'm not sure why, but it does. Bits of the tune remind me of "The Orphan" off of Devotion. "The Way We Roll" is reminiscent of something off of Thrive. I need to go listen to both again. "Glorious" is amazing and if you haven't had a chance to listen to it, find one. And, of course, there's "In The Hands Of God" itself, which I assume all of you have heard at least once.
I think I'll set my alarm to wake me up to a brand-new song in the morning. That'll be fun!
I got my pictures loaded onto the computer!! Here're a few to get you started. Maybe for the next few posts I'll stick 3-4 pics on at the end so I can show you all that I want shown.
Remember that walk I mentioned 'Punzel and I going on, on Easter? Well, we passed this spot. Looks like a photo that ought to be on a NB album. Hmm......
That is exactly what it looks like: a pair o' ducks. I think it's quite nicely framed. Not too bad for a snapshot, if I do say so myself!
An' those are duckprints. I think they're interesting.
Well, it's time for me to say G'day. I have supper to eat, dishes to wash, and bible study to attend. So Long!
Well, it's time for me to say G'day. I have supper to eat, dishes to wash, and bible study to attend. So Long!
~Kiwi~
P.S. Now that I've posted pictures, Grandpa, you no longer get to threaten to take my camera away! ;D
2 comments:
YAY ITHOG! :D :D :D
Duckies? Duckies! ANd I like that second shot :)
Hi hey sorry i weren't on earlier, we were watching something and then mom took the puter :( Maybe tomorrow? I'll try to get up relatively earlyish.
Post a Comment