Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Alright, Troops, Let's Rally Together!

Operation Post-It Evil Scheme #355,653,548

Objective: to fill HMS Avalon's latest blog post titled "I Was Tagged" (found at Creative Writings and Random Subjects, www.competitorforchrist.blogspot.com) with at least one hundred (100) comments. Doing so within forty-eight hours of the present time (19:20 hours Military Central Time).

Method of Operations (M.O.):

Phase 1: As soon as an blogging operative reads this document, he/she, if they comply with all rules and directions, must comment on this blog post ("Alright, Troops, Let's Rally Together" For Lack of a Better Title..., www.quirkykiwifruit.blogspot.com), saying that you will join in this Evil Scheme. After doing so, wait until 19:30 hours on 9-10-08, MCT. At that time, commence Phase 2.

Phase 2: Post three to five (3-5) comments on HMS Avalon's blog, requesting immediate updates. After a minimum of five (5) hours, prepare for Phase 3.

Phase 3: Continue posting comments regularly, requesting and ordering further updates. If all else fails, we must resort to begging and pleading for a new post. We must try for more than one hundred comments.

Phase 4: As soon as HMS Avalon posts again, comment with 'thank you's. End Operation Post-It, Evil Scheme 355,653,548

Remember, the success of this mission lies at your fingertips!
~Kommander Kiwifruit

P.S. In other words, if y'all don't want to do it officially, you can just comment multiple times, requesting, ordering, and finally begging and pleading for a new post. But my goal is for us to get it over fifty comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful plan...why didn't I think of it???? *scratches head*
Oh, well. :)
-Judi
PS: No, my mom doesn't know who the guy is that i was talking about on my blog. She's asked, but I won't tell her. >:)
*heads out to comment on Avalon's post.*

Kristen said...

*comments randomly on some persons blog* It's a little odd just dropping in on HMS Avalon and telling her to post more...pretty strange. But I did do it, be so proud of me.

Personally I think you guys post quite enough. If you post once a day or once every other day because I don't always get a chance to reply and comment. Very depressing. The way some comment is difficult to comprehend. Commenting on your own blog to reply to a comment?

I'll get used to it.

Replying to the replies you made on my comment regarding the post "To Dagmar..."

The concert you went to was sold out? Splendid! Which venue was it? The concert I went to in Madison was not.

The first time I heard Paul do his Crocodile Hunter I laughed and laughed! Have you heard him do Bob Dylan? Too funny! Love Paul Colman!

Is there a Christian radio station? Yes, though the question would be better in email. Away from prying eyes trying to determine were we live so they can come and stoop around the back windows. From were we live I can get two radio stations, one brodcasts from Madison the other from Rockford. The one in Madison is kind of older (more mellow music) but plays a Newsboys song every hour or two. The other one plays more rocky music (yay!) less Newsboys (They do play Stay Strong though!) and the morning DJ, though funny, makes fun of the rock things and that's annoying.
Qhen I do trade my iPod for the radio It's difficult to decide what to listen to. I randomly tried to get Air1 or Klove on our radio the other day and it didn't really work. So...I guess it depends on where your moving to.

New London is up by Oshkosh and Greenbay. If I remember correctly.

I've been randomly thinking about concerts in church. Paul Colman does them all the time and they're often free--so how expensive is it to book him?

Will you be in church this Sunday?

Zoe said...

Yea, kind of weird commenting to someone I don't know to "post more"... but I suppose I'll do it. lol!

Matt said...

This is a little weird, but sure, I'll comment. Nothing like weirding out a total stranger in the sake of fun... :D

Dagmar said...

Of course darling! If you say so!