Way to go, troops! As of 17:50 hours MCT, there are thirty-seven comments asking for a post! As I shall be busy moving our base camp tomorrow, as I have been for the past two days, I am now extending the time slot reserved for this desperate attempt to Sunday at 19:30 hours MCT. By that time, we may have a response from Avalon.
Several of you expressed worries at commenting on an unknown blog. I know Avalon personally, and don't think she'll mind, and I think she knows that I know most of you. And if she doesn't: "Avalon, I know most of these people personally, and the ones I don't know commented at my request. I know you won't mind..."
Continue on, fellow bloggers, and perchance we shall make it to one hundred comments before the time is up!
~Komander Kiwifruit
1 comment:
Oh, wow, she's going to love us for this. >:)
*heads off to go comment more on Avalon's post.*
-Judi
Post a Comment