Sunday, September 14, 2008

Comment Blitz Up-date:

The comment count is now up to 47 comments! We're almost half-way to one hundred! I think we might be able to make it into triple digits before Avalon posts again. But then again, maybe not. Keep it up! I now extend the Comment Blitzing time frame once again. We must continue commenting until Avalon posts again! Do not weary of it, but instead find humor in it, enjoy coming up with witty things to say! Read other comments, use the same comment more than once, if all imagination fails you and you cannot come up with a new way to say "POST".

Continue the Comments!

~Kommander Kiwifruit

PS. BTW, there's another new post under this one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you just say in your last post: "At least I have an excuse"??? FYI, I updated today. so there. :P
I'll be praying for you and your poor grandfather.
-Judi

Kristen said...

Ow! Sorry about your Grandfather! That has got to hurt!

Many hands make light work, eh? Unpacking the actual boxes is pretty unpleasant though. As is moving in general...my best wishes, of course.

Kristen said...

Oi! I got a email from HearItFirst.com yesterday and they're hosting a Downhere giveaway. (!!) Five people will get the grand prize and you can enter again everyday. (Which means you have a bigger chance of winning the prize.) Obviously you like Downhere and you've got nothing to loose so Go! I might even enter myself and if I win it hand the prize over to you. *wiggles eyebrows*

Kristen said...

Here's the link, BTW.

http://hearitfirst.com/funandgames/default.aspx?contest_id=1021299

Dagmar said...

'tis talk like a pirate day if ye didn't know. Aye, Sept. 19. Argh!

Anonymous said...

Would you update!!!!