Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got my permit, I got my permit!!!

I got my permit, I got my permit, I got my permit!!! And I got to drive our big ol' green Astrovan! In the rain! I love driving! It's so fun! Slightly scary, though, because I'm in control of this big, two ton monster, but still fun! I answered thirty out of thirty-five questions correctly. Rapunzel drove to town because she just needs a little more driving time before she gets her licence, and Mom was asking her what she would do if she started to hydroplane, and I'm glad she did, because there was a question on the test about what to do when you start to hydroplane. And I wouldn't have know what was the right answer if they hadn't discussed it. And my picture didn't turn out too bad, although it definitely isn't the best of me. And my brothers don't know it yet, because they're at my grandparent's house today. so we're going to scare them to death next time we have to go somewhere and I get in the driver's seat instead of Mom or Rapunzel. *evil little snicker* I just hope they don't read this until I can do that.
I can't wait to go driving again!! It's sooooo much fun. Of course, I was just in an empty parking lot, not trying to deal with traffic or anything. I did have to look out for light poles. And I managed several smooth stops, without whiplash, which even Rapunzel sometimes has trouble with, and she's been driving for two years now!
I can't wait to drive more! Watch out, y'all, the roads (and sidewalks) are no longer safe! I don't know where some of you live, but I assure you, NO-WHERE IN AMERICA IS SAFE ANYMORE!!! I'M DRIVIN'!! >:-D
~Kiwifruit

7 comments:

Zoe said...

That's cool!

Kristen said...

I think I shall be very frightened of driving. Heather can do it for all I care, I'll stay safe on the sidelines.

Congratulations on getting your permit, however! What fun!

-- Kristen/Owan

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
I can't wait to get mine. :)
-Judi

Kristen said...

That's what all my friends say! They like to tease me about my long posts. But don't you just love long comments?

Not the same song. I really don't like listening to the same song over and over, a group of songs is cool but just one is not.

*writes down "take KiwiFruit along next time"* Though, seriously, that would be fun, camping out to get the best Newsboys seat. I'm dying for the new album to come out, followed by a tour so I can see the 'boyz again. I need a fellow fan to go to these things with me because my sisters tend to come and look bored, except Eugenides, it's fun going to concerts with her...
[/endnonsenserant]

Meet any artists? I went along when my sisters met Switchfoot and Casting Crowns (went along without engaging in it) and met Rebecca St. James. I slap myself for not going and meeting Delirious? when it was there turn, very bad of me.

I didn't go see the Go Tour well Stellar Kart was with them, I went well it was NewWorldSon get-up and it didn't make me a fan.
Kale likes Stellar Kart alot.

Oh, how sad! Pizza does sound fun though. (No, some of us say 'ya'll' as well.) I am going to try and video tape Talent Night and post it on my blog so no one has to miss my little sister singing Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care by Relient K.

Hehe. Everytime you write "TTYL" I think "TMTYL" aka Take Me To Your Leader. :P

Add me? No problem. Add away!
*walks off singing No Problem (by the Paul Colman Trio) which is not sold at iTunes*

Anonymous said...

By the way, all the bugging you did twisted my arm. I wrote more.
-Judi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

No, the fork isn't a trophy. We were posing for the painting "American Gothic" by Grant Wood.

Oh, you don't have to leave your comments as from "Anonymous. You can fill that box in with whatever you want.

Heather

Dagmar said...

Good for you Kiwifruit! I'm proud of you! : ]