Hullo. I would do a long post today, because I've been up to quite a bit in the past few days, but.....for some reason I don't feel like typing much right now. I'm sorry that my posts have been a bit sporadic lately! I don't know why I'm feeling like this. :(
My Green Bike was picked up from the bike shop today and I love riding it! It's taking a bit of getting used to, though, because the handlebars are so narrow.
Well, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is coming on now, so I'm going to go watch that! Sorry for this horribly boring post.
~Kiwi~
p.s. Fritz shall be going into the shop next week, so sometime after that y'all'll get some photos from vacation!
2 comments:
Aw, poor Kiwi. i dont remember commenting on this post so if i already did you can delete this :) But anyways yeah. :) that's all.
I love riding bikes. But I kinda crashed on mine with my sister so my bike is a little out of wack. And for some reason my dad's bike's breaks won't work. So it kinda stinks.
Post a Comment