Mom is taking Fritz in to the shop today to get repaired (good news), so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again (bad news)! I wish we had some way of knowing exactly how long it'll take. So in the meantime, I'll be gazing at a blank computer desk or (trying to do) posting on the library computers.
In other news, my green bike was taken into the shop on Friday and the guy said it'll be ready on Wednesday!! It's going to be rather expensive, though. But then again, how much does a brand-new Schwinn cost?
Dad has taken this week off of work. We went on a day-trip up to Baraboo (Baaaaraboooo-oo-ooo :D ) and the Circus World Museum up there, which was interesting. We also drove through the Dells, saw the "World's Largest Culvers," and clambered around on an interesting rock formation. I got some pretty cool photos of it all, which I'll post when Fritz is fixed up.
G'bye, Fritz!
G'bye, all the rest of you!
~Kiwi~
4 comments:
I just watched the videos. Love the "Sunday" one! That's an awful lot of pictures. :P I especially like the one: "Swallowing pride will never give you indegestion." It sure feels like it might sometimes! :P And: "Many who seek God at the eleventh hour die at 10:30." :P Very true, though. We'll miss you! :D
~Queen Lucy~
Oooh! Are they will be able to fix the muteness? That would be kewl, wouldnt it.
Hehe. Baraboo. XD
G'bai
HEY *points dramatically at the Save the web, Donate here! link on sidebar * WHAT is THAT??? where do I get one?
I miss you... :(
Post a Comment