Writings during an odd phase
in a half-dazed,
mostly crazed,
totally amazed
young woman's life.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Hi!
Just saying 'hi' really quick! We've got the computer back, and he's working fine! I have a very limited time on here today, which is why this is so short. So I'm not dead and regular posts shall return shortly! 'bye. ~Kiwi~
Hooray for the computer being back in your grasp!!! *does a little dance* Hooray for kiwifruit!!! *runs to find some more sugar to celebrate the return of kiwi's computer* :P
What do I have in my hand? Hmm... Yes, what do I have in my hand? Well, whatever it is, you will freak when you see it. It's pretty awesome. ;)
Gita's meatballs and dip didn't quite float my boat. The dip was too strong. I'm gonna try it again sometime and see if I can fix that. The chicken with her dip was actually really good! Interesting, yet good.
Two in a week is pretty good! The last time was Good Friday, wasn't it? Nope, no UNO. We're leaving for the concert at, like, two. And getting back around midnight. Hopefully I won't fall asleep in church! :P I'm pretty bumped that the concert and UNO are on the same night. Weeeeeep. The UNO tournament is so much fun! :'( :'( Tait had better nor disappoint!
Hmm. I think I shall take a walk. The library has something available for pick-up. Great seeing you today!
4 comments:
YAY YOU AINT DEAD
YAY HE IS FINE
DO HE HAS SOUND NOW
WATCH SOME FUN VIDEOS
Hooray for the computer being back in your grasp!!!
*does a little dance*
Hooray for kiwifruit!!!
*runs to find some more sugar to celebrate the return of kiwi's computer*
:P
*looks at what she has in her hand* How much do you love me?
What do I have in my hand? Hmm... Yes, what do I have in my hand? Well, whatever it is, you will freak when you see it. It's pretty awesome. ;)
Gita's meatballs and dip didn't quite float my boat. The dip was too strong. I'm gonna try it again sometime and see if I can fix that. The chicken with her dip was actually really good! Interesting, yet good.
Two in a week is pretty good! The last time was Good Friday, wasn't it? Nope, no UNO. We're leaving for the concert at, like, two. And getting back around midnight. Hopefully I won't fall asleep in church! :P I'm pretty bumped that the concert and UNO are on the same night. Weeeeeep. The UNO tournament is so much fun! :'( :'( Tait had better nor disappoint!
Hmm. I think I shall take a walk. The library has something available for pick-up. Great seeing you today!
Post a Comment