Here, Miss Skittles, are the pictures of our Formidable Secret Weapon (FSW for short). The first are of the large version, and after that is the Mini-Formidable Secret Weapon (MFSW for short). The MFSW was developed first, but the official FSW is scarier. Beware, Charles, be very wary!
Look at him!
He's HUGE!
With a big head and sharp horns, he could trample us at any moment, but instead (as we were his creators)...
posed for a picture with us. I'm not allowed to identify anyone in that picture except for me (in the red hat in back) and FSW (and if you can't tell which one he is, you're hopeless!). We built him on the day after Christmas with a bunch of friends.
Please Note: The following pictures may be unsuitable for easily frightened children and those with Triceraphobia.
Our FSW shall make snowmen shake in their big rubber boots, small children and animals flee screaming, and constructors of snow forts will wish they had made them with an army-grade steel core! Behold: The FSW, a.k.a. the TRICERATOPS!!
And here is the MFSW:
Isn't he cute? He'll be scarier when he's bigger, but he's cute right now. :)

Once again, cute!
But still, be scared, all who oppose me or Skittles!
Mr. Charles, is your snow fort made of concrete? Does it have metal rebar in it? Will it survive??? Just wondering.
Have fun with this, Skittles!
~Kiwi da Prehistoric-two-ton-stomping-machine-loving Fruit
11 comments:
Eee!! :D :D That's awesome. i mean. *ahem * Good work, soldier. i shall put my underlings to work on the transportation of the FSW to my snowfort, then we will unleash him on the enemy.
Cool FSW ;)
I'm in Pennsylvania; so not only is today February 1st; it's also the day that we'll be sitting in front of the TV all day watching the Steelers. LOL!
No matter what you thought, I didn't die or fall off a cliff.
I'M BACK!!!
Go Steelers!!!
- Avalona
Go Steelers?!?! What's with all these football fans? And why on EARTH do you like the Steelers??? Sorry, I don't like football very much. ;D
Wow, that's one awesome FSW! I'm certainly glad that we're on friendly terms. :)
Hai.
I nominated you. :)
Be happy.
That is so awesome!!! We have no snow at all, so we can't make any awesome secret weapons. :)
Man, I am so late commenting! I feel so bad! *hides*
Nice FSW! I know those people!! :P
Um, more later. Hopefully. And I did read your previous post, BTW. Would you like me to go back and comment on it?
Kiwi~
twin II says.....
HAAALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FROM NOWHERE!!
I say.......
FSW makes my sphinx look....PATHETIC!!!
:)
Both say.....
Come down in the summer, and we can cross off lots on your 2009 list.
BTW, the 2nd Spaniard learned how to dance to "Lean On Me" thanks to Twin II. :)LOL!
~catfreak70
p.s. We can line dance now, so come and we can dance all over the front lawn by the moon!!;)heehee!
Hey! Thanx for your comment on my concert post :-D I left them a comment on their MySpace along with my blog address. I dunno if they've visited yet or not. We never did decide on a name for my little moose; so i guess he'll just have to be forever "The AO Moose." How boring ;)
Hehe. My friend Bekah has already suggested putting smiley faces and stuff...I need to figure out how to do that...
Ick. Computer troubles stink. Hopefully Angus (LOL!) feels better soon!
Like the new layout. Feels spring-like...
Post a Comment