Monday, January 19, 2009

Quickie Update before the Big, Long post tomorrow or later.

Hey, just saying that no, I have not dropped off the face of the earth, I was just um, let's say removed from the computer for a while.
I have been writing out a four page long post in these past two weeks (that's four full notebook pages, front and back), and so I'm going to start typing that up now and post it tomorrow. This was just to say that I'm not dead.
Adios!
~Kiwifruit

3 comments:

Kristen said...

All my sisters went "Aw! That is SO sad!" when I told them Rapunzel wouldn't be coming.

Yes, I testify that Kiwi is not dead! :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay, Kiwi!! :D
When the intarwebz or the electricity dies for a while I always write stuff for when I finally get to blog. Can't wait to read yours. :D

Daughter of Eve said...

Phew, you're not dead! I was beginning to wonder... I never come to second service, so I haven't seen you for a while, and well, I was getting worried! :D Hey, did you say Rapunzel can't come to the concert thingy? That's tragic!!! I hope that I can come; I just have to run it by Dad...