Saturday, September 13, 2008

PRAY!

We're in need of prayer today, as we move everything out of our house. It's raining, and it has rained a lot in the past day, and we need a dry front yard so we can back up the truck to the door. Sitting here in my grandparents' office and looking out the the window, there is a rivulet coming out of the drain under the road, across the yard, and flowing down the hill. This is bad. There are flash-flood warnings for our area until tonight.
I'll try to write again tonight, so y'all know how everything went. I need to eat breakfast now.
~Kiwifruit
P.S. check out the Comment Blitz Update posted last night right below this!

3 comments:

original-knitter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you. I hope it clears up. :)
-Judi
PS: That last comment was my mistake. Sorry. :)

Kristen said...

*comments some more*

Ack! It's raining here too! Hopefully it will cut it out for you guys. "Rain before seven clear by eleven."

...Yeah.