Yes, Heather being the lovely person that she is passed your blog link along to me. I'm sure I shall forever be in debt to her.
Huh. Never thought of that...but you are right, why? I suppose it's because TX is a larger/the largest state and therefore you have a better chance of recording sold-out shows... But, I daresay, that's hardly a very good reason. ;)
Yes! We do have Veggie Rocks!. Though, we got it second hand and the track four (which is the track of In the Belly of the Whale) is scratched!
I weep.
Sanctus Real's Promised Land is great! You really must here it. (YouTube or Rhapsody perhaps?) I Love My Lips is also very good and Paul Colman's I'm So Blue is a scream. He's such a funny guy. And of course I Can Be Your Friend by the O. C. Supertones. ;) Those are the best tracks.
Speaking of VeggieTales and Christian artists have you heard anything off the VeggieTales: Christian Hit Music CD? And do you like TobyMac?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! (I read the post) Only 3 weeks?! I'm happy for you, but I'm sad. We won't get to see each other! :( Well, I'll talk to 'ya later...
Yes, Judi, waaaaaaaay away. Like, 2 1/2 hours away. Okay, it's not like we're moving to Japan or somewhere, but it's still too far. I mostly want to get out of this dinky, creepy little town we're in. (Don't tell the renters I described it that way! :-)
Kristen: the Newsboys concert I went to was pretty near sold out! And even if it wasn't, I'll bet we were just as loud as Huston! Oh, yes, Paul Colman. I'd LOVE to meet that dude! Look up the youtube video called 'Paul Colman--Accent?' or something like that. Or 'Paul Colman croc hunter impression'. He sounds awesome! ~Kiwifruit
We used to live in Indiana..then we packed up in three days and just left...we moved..i think fourteen hours away, but it's worth it, except, i do miss the snow. -Judi
Wow! You packed up in THREE DAYS?? Man! And we thought we have it hard, having to pack up in three weeks!
Kristen: More on my reply: No, I don't think I've heard anything off that cd, unless it's "The Pirates Who Don't do Anything" by Relient K. That one's good! Actually, I can see them doing "Promised Land" and me likeing it. Yes, I like TobyMac. Not as much as Newsboys, but he's pretty good. I pretty much like all the groups on K-love and Air 1, if you listen to those stations. Is there a Christian radio station up there? Is there a K-love or Air 1? On the K-love website it claims to have a list of all the stations in the US, but the three in Wisconsin are in Fon Du Lac, Milwaukee, and New London, and I haven't a clue where New London is, and the other two are rather far north, so I don't think they'd come in. And then Air 1 says that there isn't one in Wisconsin. *raspberry* Oh, and if the Newsboys did a concert in your church (if they could get all the equipment set up in there), it would be sure to be packed! ~Kiwifruit
Oh Impatient One??????!!!! That's not funny....that's......mean... maybe I just won't finish Man in Uniform, I'm just going to leave it like that. No more on that story. Never again. So there :P -Judi
Liar! I know that you'll finish it, whether you want to or not. It'll bug you to death until you do! Don't you just want to write more about it? But you can't! You promised! You'll never be able to finish it. And the unfinished story will haunt you for the rest of your days. :-P ~Kiwifruit
11 comments:
Wow, that is moving pretty soon... Are you guys moving like waaaay away from your old home?
-Judi
RYC:
Yes, Heather being the lovely person that she is passed your blog link along to me. I'm sure I shall forever be in debt to her.
Huh. Never thought of that...but you are right, why? I suppose it's because TX is a larger/the largest state and therefore you have a better chance of recording sold-out shows... But, I daresay, that's hardly a very good reason. ;)
Yes! We do have Veggie Rocks!. Though, we got it second hand and the track four (which is the track of In the Belly of the Whale) is scratched!
I weep.
Sanctus Real's Promised Land is great! You really must here it. (YouTube or Rhapsody perhaps?) I Love My Lips is also very good and Paul Colman's I'm So Blue is a scream. He's such a funny guy. And of course I Can Be Your Friend by the O. C. Supertones. ;) Those are the best tracks.
Speaking of VeggieTales and Christian artists have you heard anything off the VeggieTales: Christian Hit Music CD? And do you like TobyMac?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
(I read the post)
Only 3 weeks?! I'm happy for you, but I'm sad. We won't get to see each other! :( Well, I'll talk to 'ya later...
-Avalon
Yes, Judi, waaaaaaaay away. Like, 2 1/2 hours away. Okay, it's not like we're moving to Japan or somewhere, but it's still too far. I mostly want to get out of this dinky, creepy little town we're in. (Don't tell the renters I described it that way! :-)
Kristen: the Newsboys concert I went to was pretty near sold out! And even if it wasn't, I'll bet we were just as loud as Huston!
Oh, yes, Paul Colman. I'd LOVE to meet that dude! Look up the youtube video called 'Paul Colman--Accent?' or something like that. Or 'Paul Colman croc hunter impression'. He sounds awesome!
~Kiwifruit
We used to live in Indiana..then we packed up in three days and just left...we moved..i think fourteen hours away, but it's worth it, except, i do miss the snow.
-Judi
Wow! You packed up in THREE DAYS?? Man! And we thought we have it hard, having to pack up in three weeks!
Kristen: More on my reply: No, I don't think I've heard anything off that cd, unless it's "The Pirates Who Don't do Anything" by Relient K. That one's good! Actually, I can see them doing "Promised Land" and me likeing it. Yes, I like TobyMac. Not as much as Newsboys, but he's pretty good. I pretty much like all the groups on K-love and Air 1, if you listen to those stations. Is there a Christian radio station up there? Is there a K-love or Air 1? On the K-love website it claims to have a list of all the stations in the US, but the three in Wisconsin are in Fon Du Lac, Milwaukee, and New London, and I haven't a clue where New London is, and the other two are rather far north, so I don't think they'd come in. And then Air 1 says that there isn't one in Wisconsin. *raspberry*
Oh, and if the Newsboys did a concert in your church (if they could get all the equipment set up in there), it would be sure to be packed!
~Kiwifruit
Yup, three days, that was it..pretty scary actually..I still miss winters in Chicago. They were so pretty.
I heart snow.
-Judi
Umm...all right, I know you're busy and all, but could you update, please??????
-Judi
I'm workin' on it, girl, settle down! Maybe I should just not post for a month, Oh Impatient One! :-p
~Kiwifruit
Oh Impatient One??????!!!! That's not funny....that's......mean... maybe I just won't finish Man in Uniform, I'm just going to leave it like that. No more on that story. Never again. So there :P
-Judi
Liar! I know that you'll finish it, whether you want to or not. It'll bug you to death until you do! Don't you just want to write more about it? But you can't! You promised! You'll never be able to finish it. And the unfinished story will haunt you for the rest of your days. :-P
~Kiwifruit
Post a Comment