This was written on Monday afternoon:
WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!! We are finally moving out of here!!!! Praise God, the house is sold! Okay, not exactly sold, but we're renting it out for a year, then the people renting it are going to buy it!!!
That's what Mom and Dad met with the realtor about today, some people who came through and looked at it two weeks ago came back on Saturday, and made an offer on it! I'm sooo glad, but now things are going to be moving very quickly. We have to have all our stuff out of the garage by September first, so the new people can put their things in there. Then we have until Monday, September 15th to vacate the premises. But Rapunzel and I are both like "Oh, my, goodness, that's WAAAAAAY too soon! Only 3 more weeks???" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! That means only three more Sundays, only three more days of youth group!!! This is almost too fast! But it means we will get The House we want, and I'll get a room of my own! But it also means I have to tell all my friends, which I don't think I'll enjoy doing. Rapunzel has been emailing back and forth with a girl inside the 'C.C.', and she (Rapunzel) says she can't wait to tell her (the friend) that we'll be seeing each other every week in a little less than a month. I have to get off now. I was cleaning part of my room earlier, and I've got to finish that and then get down to the bus stop. My friend, Megan, had her first day of High School today, and so I'm going to try to meet her when she gets off the bus. I'm not looking forward to telling friends, especially Katlynn and Kim, since we're just beginning to get to know each other well.
That was typed at 3:00 on Monday. I waited to post it because I had to tell certain friends first. If I don't post regularly for the next three weeks and y'all get impatient with me, just keep in mind why I'm not posting!
So that's what I've been doing. I have to pack my paint supplies, which shall be sorely missed for three weeks, the decorations in my room, my books, my STUFF, and my life. And my three porcelain dolls, which I'm really nervous about, because I don't want there to be any chance of their breaking! My glass bell. My jewelry box (without the most used jewelry in it). HOW AM I GONNA LIVE FOR THREE WEEKS WITHOUT MY STUFF??? *sigh*
This is going to be the hardest three weeks of my life.
Well, I now need to go work on my room some so Rapunzel can start packing her things, and then my grandparents are coming for lunch and to help with clearing the garage.
Goodbye! I'll write again when I have the chance!
~Excited-yet-somewhat-scared Kiwifruit
3 comments:
Ugh. Moving is not fun. At least I didn't think so and I didn't have any friends to say goodbye too. Hopefully your Newsboys' CDs and radio don't have to go into the box just yet.
Lucky! I have always wanted a room of my own. Sound cancelling walls, weird color skemes, my stuff, only my stuff, my stuff were I left it, and a guitar shaped CD rack. What fun. [/endwishfulthinking]
I wish you well, spend as much time as you can with your friends down there during these next three weeks. Did you know you'll be arriving at your new home (or exiting your old one) a day before Houston We Are Go hits the streets?You probably knew that. ;)
*bites down on her excitement*
COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!
I'm GLAD!
That's so cool! You'll be so much closer! I can't wait!
Post a Comment