Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Video Post No. 14 "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch"

This is from one of my favorite Christmas movies "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." (Meaning the original movie, not the Jim Carrey version!) I finally found out today who sings it: Thurl Ravenscroft---who also does "Tony the Tiger!" I did not know that. I guess you learn something new every day, huh?



So what is your favorite Christmas song? Comment, and I'll put it up tomorrow, if I get the chance. Because I'm starting to lose ideas, even though I only need two more!

I'm looking forward to After Christmas, when I'll go back to regular posting. Maybe twice a week. 'Cause I think you're all getting a bit bored with this (I am, too). Next year, I think I'll only do it the week of Christmas, make it a little easier on all of us.

Merry Christmas!!!
~Kiwi~

1 comment:

Brittany November said...

EEEE! Grinch! I luv the grinch :) He's my profile pic right now on facebook.
Anyways, Merry Christmas!!