Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Video Post No. 1 "Winter Wonderland"

Hey, all! Merry Christmas! I'm going to try to post faithfully every day between now and Christmas Day, and include a video related to the season. Today's is "Winter Wonderland" by Bing Crosby. I'd rather have "Winter Wonderland" by Mannheim Steamroller on here, but it doesn't exist on Youtube.



I'm posting this today because there was a large snowstorm last night, and all the trees are covered with snow. The branches bent nearly double, chickadees zipping here and there, and every now and then there's a "Whump!" as the snow falls off the branches. Several of our trees have lost branches (and they're the ones that can't really afford to loose more branches!).
Maybe I'll put up a few pictures tomorrow. (My camera had to be sent in for repairs, but it ought to be back tomorrow!!!! Yay!)

~Kiwi~

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

aweseomness :D Old christmas songs. My family only has manheim steamroller...cuz that's the only christmas music we like, apparently...boo. Mannheim is okay but they annoy me with all their unnecessary Harpischords or whatever that instrument it is that they always use.
anywae...thanks for posting... =)
We haven't had any snow yet. i don't think we'll ever get any. Grr.