Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Video Post No. 4 "Making How Many Kings - Songs for Christmas" (Downhere)

I searched youtube for Downhere Christmas songs and found several that I might use. This first one is a compilation of clips they did while recording "How Many Kings" earlier this year. I can't wait to get my hands on that album! Or, maybe even better yet, *coughlistenupmomanddadcough* see them in Waukesha on December 18th....*coughdidyougetthehint?cough*
But anyway. Here's the video:


Cool stuff, isn't it? I especially like the bit with the drums. And "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," which I heard on the radio the other day (it's awesome.). Ever notice how, no matter how tired you get of a song, hearing it in a new arrangement is (nearly always) refreshing? I'm not tired of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" at all, but new arrangements are great.

Okay, I've posted, now bring me some figgy pudding!!
~Kiwi~

No comments: