Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Video Post No. 12 "Wonderful Christmas Time" by Jars of Clay Christmas Video Post No. 13 "A Couple of Misfits" from Rudolph

Um......I don't have any profound comment for this video. *shrugs*


I'm glad that Christmas is close, because I'm running out of ideas for videos to post already!! I ought to know quite a few. :P

Here's another commentless video.....



Caroling on Sunday night went well! It was cold, but since we were just outside of the door, I could step into Walmart every so often to thaw out a bit. Then afterwards, a couple from church had a small party for the carolers at their house, and so I sat and played Hearts with three friends. I won! I've never won Hearts on the computer, so I figured I'd lose there, too. (Sorry, Evan, Mike, and Naomi for thrusting the queen of spades and all those hearts upon you! :P)
And we had 'spiced spider' to drink (She was in a hurry, writing out the labels. I dunno how she got 'spider' from 'cider'!).

Tomorrow: Cookie decorating!!! Can't wait.
~Kiwi~

No comments: