Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm still alive!...............................barely

Hey, just wanted to let y'all know I'm still alive. Slightly bored, slightly grumpy, slightly unhappy, slightly melodramatic, but still alive.
the computer was locked up in my parents' room all weekend (poor Angus! I can't imagine what he did to deserve that!), and that's why I didn't post then. So.
I'll try to post a longer post tomorrow, but I can't make any promises. I was going to do a long post today, but I'm afraid it would start to sound grumpy, and grumpy posts are no fun to read unless you, too, are grumpy!
Anyways. I'll see y'all later!
~Kiwi~

4 comments:

hms avalon said...

well, grumpy and melodramatic fits my mood right now. i, for one, wouldnt mind...

avalon

Anonymous said...

well, i understand... you're not here with us at VBS. why wouldn't you be just a little grumpy? ;)
we miss you!

wish you were here...
Rachel

Kirsten's Korner said...

Well, I for one don't feel like being grumpified...so thank you:).

Daughter of Eve said...

I'm feeling kinda grumpy and bored and melodramatic too...Yick. And I hoped you would cheer me up... :P It's just that I want something exciting to do and I have geometry and science hanging over my head but I HATE doing them but I just want to get done but I can't get my math done till Dad helps me figure out some problems so I can do my test and then I just have two more sections and then I'm DONE but my science is really discouraging and that was the worst run-on sentence I've ever read. :P :P Anyway, glad I could help with your mood. :P I feel slightly better now that I said it all. :P

~Queen Lucy~