Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Change of Plans!

I'm changing my plans: I'm not going to do the Feelin' Feminine Challenge until week after next. We're headed down next Monday to clean our IA house, and I have to be able to wear these skirts to church. Apparently, the house, especially the basement, is a mess. So I'm delaying an extra week because I don't want to stain or tear or otherwise dammage my skirts!
But I look forward to doing this with y'all.
Go check out my last post, if you haven't already!
~Kiwi~

8 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

Oh, so I'll do it next week too. :) Actually, I'm a little glad, because it would have been interesting to wear skirts to LIFEST. :P

Daughter of Eve said...

I meant the week you are talking about, not next week. :)

Daughter of Eve said...

Sorry for leaving yet another comment, instead of one loooong one, but I didn't see your comment on my blog till just now! :P I wasn't at softball because Daddy didn't play, and Mom didn't want to go. Dad has something called vertigo; it's something wrong with his inner ear that makes him get really dizzy sometimes. He hasn't had a problem for awhile, but on Sunday afternoon he started feeling awful, but he was able to lead the Prayer & Praise, although he still didn't feel quite right. But then on Monday he still felt a little weird so he stayed home and did work from home. So that was why we didn't come to softball. and so that's why I didn't come. :( Yes, let me know when you're going to be at softball, and then hopefully I can get there. :) Oh, I'm so sad I missed you!! :(

netsirK said...

I don't know what Feelin' Feminine Challenge is but it sounds interesting. Skirts though drive me CRAZY. Not as bad as dresses though.

Now I think I forgot to answer your question. I believe John Cooper, the lead singer of Skillet, is on the cover of their new album. :)

Daughter of Eve said...

Miss Kiwi Elizabeth Fruit, I commend you for your bravery this Sunday in asking a certain person a certain thing unflinchinly and with a great determination. :D Well done! (Oh, and I shall make up for my heartlessness by being extra loving next time I'm at church. :) BTW, and absolutely loved your red dress! :D

~Queen Lucy~

Anonymous said...

HEY KIWI!
Bummer about the house cleaning..I remember when we had to do our own house cleaning and we would sometimes get surprise visitors..
*shudders* Okay, let's not think about that...too frightning...

Saw your post down below...I can't play volleyball to save my life..it's a little sad :P

BTW, I changed my password on my wordpress...'tis now midnight

It's a long story as to why I changed it...has something to do with a friend...I'll explain later..

Good luck on the house cleaning.. :D

Kristen said...

Am I allowed to ask what question this was, Lucy? Sounds interesting.... :)

Alena said...

I will join you with the 'Feminine Challenge'. When will you start?
I am sure we will have lots of fun with it!