Friday, June 19, 2009

Family Reunion, part 1.

We have a family reunion in Iowa this Saturday. I sure hope there’s good weather for it! The main event will be at a park. We’re taking our portable volleyball net, and a volleyball. (Yay! We’re finally getting our own volleyball! Now I won’t have to keep borrowing Short Stuff’s.) Perhaps roller blades shall accompany Rapunzel and me.
I’ll finally get to meet some baby second cousins! That will keep us occupied, I hope.
I wonder if *coughcough* the cousin closest to me in age *cough* will be there? If she isn’t, I won’t hold it against her, but it would be nice to know… *cough* Perchance she could bring some pictures from her wedding? She was going to show them to us a few months ago, but forgot them.

I wish we had known that we wouldn’t get to go on vacation a few weeks back. Then, Dad could have taken this week off, and we could have gone down and visited Dagmar and Matt’s family. *sigh* I wish I could see the future sometimes.
Love y’all!
~Kiwi~

No comments: