What is a Birthday without cake??

How's this one?
And how about a Secret Present?
Rats! I can't find you a good secret present picture. You'll have to imagine. Close your eyes. Think of a gift bag that says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on it. Stuffed full of Secret Present and pretty tissue paper. And ribbons trailing down one side, and a tag saying "To Kristen." There is your Secret Present. :D :D W
Official Birthday Acrostic:
Kristen.....
Right there when you need her.....
I'm glad for her friendship....
She's seventeen now.....
This author is uninspired,
Even though she is usually good at this.
Newsboys are one of Kristen's top bands.
Totally lame. Would anyone care to help me with the "T" and "E" lines? (and every other line?) I couldn't come up with any words that would fit there, except what I have in! I owe you a new poem, once my brain is up and running...
Oh, bother.
This birthday post isn't as interesting as any of the others I've done. I'm sorry, Owan!! I'll owe you a better one.
Official Excuse: I was awake until nearly 11:30 last night, and then the stupid tornado siren went off (at the horrid hour of 1:00 a.m.) and we had to troop down to the stupid basement and sit there for a few minutes while we waited for Dad to say it was okay. And THEN it was still windy and rainy and stuffy in my room, and there was lightning and thunder and I didn't sleep again until past 2:30. And I had to get up at 6:00. So I apologize incredibly profusely, and beg your forgiveness. *is down on her knees*
I SHALL give you a better birthday post again soon, but I wanted to do at least this much for you now, so you don't think I've forgotten your birthday!
Love ya and can't wait to see you again! Get better quickly!
See y'all later,
~Kiwi~
p.s. there's another new post under this one....haven't posted twice in one day in a long time!
4 comments:
Comment on previous post: why do you have to go to a family reunion on this SUNDAY?! When I'm NOT SICK?! WHY?! *muttermuttermutter* I do have an interview this Sunday, so I wouldn't have gotten to talk to you too much anyway... Blah, blah, blah. No, I really do like interviewing. Get thou not the wrong impression. :)
This post:
Fiddlesticks! This is a great birthday post! Thank you! :D And that's a fantastic cake! I absolutely love it! Too cool and creative looking. :D
...you couldn't FIND a secret present picture?! Um, don't you have a digital camera...? :P Just teasin'. I guess I shall have to wait and find out if I'm imagining this present correctly.
Aww, poor you! I dislike being rudely awakened, too. Our room, being right off of the living room, leaves me very prone to that kind of thing...and I sleep badly a lot. I'm glad it wasn't a major tornado. :)
I heard the rain a little last night but barely woke. After one huge clap I awoke slightly and half heard my brother call out for mom and dad then I was off again. Heather got up though, Erik and Gunnar were awake and standing at the door of their room. When Heather put Gun back in bed she pulled the covers up around him he yanked them over his head. He didn't like that storm! Erik seems convinced that their room was hit by lightning. Not sure if he was dreamin' or not. Our house as been hit by lightning and had lightning experienced many times, though... Anyways.
You should have gone Goodwill shopping today. I did. :) I don't understand your problem with finding stuff at Goodwill. Or maybe it's just because I wear the right size for Goodwill shopping? Though, I strongly dislike shopping for shoes, especially at Goodwill. Everything seems to be atleast two sizes too small! *growl* It was buy one get one half off for shoes (and belts and something else) today. The only sandle in my size was a weird camiflauge colored snake skin strappy sandle thing. I found an entirety of, like, seven shoes of my size in the entire store. None of them were in the syle I REALLY want, but I did get two pairs. I have quite the shoe collection compared to when I was young and had, like, 2 pairs total. Now I have 9! I'd like a new pair of sandles. The ones I have are $20 Walmart things that I've had for over two years and are falling apart.
For your information Yourville's Goodwill is one fantastic place for clothes. ;) Or maybe that's because I'm comparing it to the Nearbyville's Goodwill. I really don't care for that one, though I get some good stuff there occasionally. I've got some good things there a few times though. Can't think of anything specific... Anyways. That was one like shopping ramble. :P
Love ya,
Hi Taylor! Thanks for stopping by my blog-I appreciate it. I'm really not certain how I found your blog, perhaps through someone who follows your blog? I'm sorry that I can't remember, I read so many blogs.=)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
:)
*ahem *
Ooo I'd love a tornado siren in the middle of the night :D Except if i had to get up at 6 AM. gursh. :(
Well. G'bai.
Happy Birthday, Kris!! :D You now have your wish. I was up till past 11:00 too, and then we were suddenly awakened at 1AM by Dad who had been watching the weather and then we were downstairs for a long time, till like 2AM! :( And then I couldn't fall asleep till probably 3AM because of all the loud thunder; then Molly was sleeping in my bed with me cause she was scared, and she kept kicking me the whole night. :( So I did not sleep well. AND THEN I HAD TO GET UP AT 6:30!! Mom had to go somewhere and we were leaving to go visit grandparents that afternoon, so Dad had to sleep so he could drive. :( So I'm more tired than you are. :P :P You didn't have it all that bad. :P Well, will you be at softball tomorrow?!?! I was SOOOO unhappy when I found out you guys had been there the night I didn't get to go!!!!!!! :( Well, you'll have to come again sometimes this summer. :)
~Queen Lucy~
Post a Comment