Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just a short little post

Drat this stupid, stupid, STUPID Blogger!!! (not me, the program.) It has suddenly decided that I don't follow anything/one anymore! Just out of the blue, I sign in and it says "You are not currently following any blogs. Use the "add" button below to enter blogs you'd like to follow in your Reading List' blahblahblah.
Since when am I "not following" anyone?? I follow quite a few blogs, thankyouverymuch! RRRRRRGH! I'm so frustrated. *raspberries* Now I have to go through my whole 'favorites' list and re-follow them all. *raspberries* The whole world it crashing down around me as I type...because I lost my following update stuff.
Skittles's blog says I'm following it. Aaron Schust's blog says I'm following it.
Is anyone else experiencing this disturbing turn of events as well?
Whoops, gotta go. See y'all later!
~Kiwi da Extremely Unhappy and Disgruntled Fruit

---------------Two Days Later....---------------

well, wadayaknow, it's back on! Weird......

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

>:( Grrr. the new version of the followers thing .. it's the dumbest thing I ever laid eyes on! It's so UGLY. and CONFUSING. Grr!
I'm still following people...yay me. :)

Brittany November said...

I'm not having any problems...but I agree with Skittles. It's like blogger people were like "Yeah, we just let people get used to this one version of a list, let's go and make a Beta version! >:)" *Shakes head*

Kirsten's Korner said...

Happy (late) Birthday! I know I already said that to you, but I just had to again! Thank you for fixing the pictures on our wall!

~Kirsten

P.S You missed the smudge on the glass of my picture though.

Anonymous said...

That's good it came back on, 'cause you have a LONG list. And I mean LONG. :)

~catfreakLXX