Oh bother. After seeing what's goin' on with the Newsboys now, I'm not sure I feel like posting. >:(
Although I should anyway. Ugh. I'll try to wait until tomorrow to....talk about NBs and PFs and Official Announcements and MTs.
*vents all over the keyboard, then backspaces it all again 'cos you don't want to read all that*
*Big Fat Juicy RASPBERRY at all that's bugging me now (not at anyone in particular)*
I'll go ahead and post, I guess. I've been tagged a few times....
Tag from Zoe (yes, I do read your blog....sorry for the infrequent commenting!):
Rules:
Erase my answers and put yours in. Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions. If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one. You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question. After you are done, tag 5 people.......
1. What is your name?: Kiwi da Fruit
2. A 4 letter word: Kiwi :D
3. A boy's name: Kyle
4. A girl's name: Katie
5. An occupation: Kite-flyer
6. A color: Khaki
7. Something you wear: Kilt!!! (took me five minutes to find something for here...)
8. A Food: Kiwifruit (huh, interesting. I'm named after a FRUIT!!!)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Kleaner?
10. A place: Kiwiland! Or, if you want something proper, Kazakhstan
11. A reason for being late: Kite string being tangled?
12. Something you shout: Kroikey! (For those of you who watched the Croc Hunter...:)
13. A movie title: Uuhhhhhh.......
14. Something you drink: Kool-aid (thank goodness they misspelled that!)
15. An animal: Kiwi (a bird native to New Zealand.)
16. A song title: "King of Wonders" by Matt Redman. I've never heard this song before, but they're playing in on Klove...
17. A verb: Kwikly? Kreative? Kwestionable? I'm not coming up with anything.
And I tag:
Whoever
Wants
To
Do
This!
And now I have to go. Sorry for not posting on Friday....I ran out of time, and when I did have a bit of time didn't feel like posting.
I'll try to post tomorrow (Hopefully BEFORE the big Announcement. )-:<
Later.
kiwi
P.S. There is no Song of the Day here. You can search high and low, but all your answers would be wrong. JSYK. :D
6 comments:
Oh. Hai. Sadness. :(
THE DARNED ANNOUNCEMENT ISN'T HERE YET.
Uhuh. XD Uhuh!!! I already tried to do that on an email once and it took me like an hour
Oh and...and...a verb is an action...like...Kick...
You can delete this and edit your post if you like. :)
I dunno what teh song could be. *humf *
Fun tag! Kung-Fu Panda is a K movie. :)
Yes, I've heard the news... So glad I heard it after church and the skit and everything...
Glad you liked the skit! :)
Comment again after the announcement...
I heard this morning. I came downstairs after listening to the radio and Mom was like "What's wrong?" Need I even speak of it? I don't even know what to say. So everyone's heard it. Whatrwegonnado, whatrwegonnado, WHATRWEGONNADO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!
~A VERY distressed Queen Lucy~
P.S. @Owan: yes, Owan, it's VERY good you didn't hear till after church. :P
Do I really deserve -5 blogger points? How do you even earn a negative?! (If it's by not posting...well, I'm reigning champ)
I didn't listen to the radio recently...what's up with the NBs...you're like freaking out over it(whatever it may be...)
Guess What?????
I have a really big secret!!!!!
REALLY BIG!!!
But...you'll have to come to my blog to find out...
(heeheehee)
weeeeeellllll, its been rainin here a lot, like almost flood-like rain. wet and muddy. ickkey.
if you ever want to know a BIG secret...
Avalon!!!
Wow. Read the press release a few hours ago... Feel pretty good about it, actually. (Is that totally evil of me?) I'm really sad Peter isn't going to be a touring member but I'm curious to see how this will carry out and I shall never abandon the 'boyz. Excited for the Aurora, IL show (and Pauuuuuul Colmaaaaaan!!) and for the CD. Yay!
Man, I wish we lived closer. Weep!
Post a Comment