(That's grape juice, not wine!)
Here is your cake (sorry it's a few candles short):

And a Present. A pair of little Kittehs for you!

You likee?
And a LINK to a Kitty-picture website.
And one more LINK to an interesting horse website.
I hope you enjoy your birthday!!
Song of the Day Game: First guitargirl, and then Skittles caught the Song Title! Here're their comments. Guitargirl commented: "The song is either "Real Good Thing" by...by...*sniff* *cry* y'know ;) Or it's "History" by PC." You were right the first time, guitargirl. Skittles said (I like this one!) "Kiwi, i thought this was rather obvious but i might as well just guess that it's Real Good Thing by newsboys...since i'm not gonna get it anyways. =P" Guess what, Skittles...YOU GOT IT RIGHT!! Learn to have some more confidence in yerself....and capitalize your letter 'I's. That really bugs me when people don't do that. Ever seen Adam-from-Stellar-Kart's blog? Painful.
So anyways. Happy Birthday, Avalon! Once you get your permit, you need to drop whatever you're doing and drive up and see us!
So long, all.
~Kiwi da Fruit~
Oh, I almost forgot! A POEM for you, mah friend!
HMS Avalon:
Humor. You have a good sense of it.
My friend.
Stylish...it's unique and cool!
An interesting addidion to my circle o' friends!
Vivacious.
Artsy.
Loving.
Oh snap! at least used to be your favorite phrase...
Nutty...in a good sort of way!
And, you share a birthday with Lawrence Welk, Ezra Jack Keats, Jesse Jackson Jr. (ugh), and Christopher Rice...NOT the Chris Rice we like, though!!
I was looking this stuff up yesterday, and saw Carrie Underwood, Chuck Norris, Emily Osment, and Osama bin Laden. Unfortunately, I was accidentally checking under March 10th instead of the 11th. Rats.
Oh well! Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
There is no song "History by Paul Colman," GuitarGirl. ;) Congratulations to you an' Soul Skittles. :)
Is this week's Whatever You're Doing by Sanctus Real? :D There's a good song, if ever I saw one. ;)
Happy birthday, HMS Avalon! :)
The ice cream looks fantastic.
Ken Davis and Darren Streblow are holding a performance on the 21st. If we get a group of 10-15 people than tickets are only $10. :D
I'm listening to Stellar Kart (All Gas, No Brake). Are you proud of me? :P
Winter Jam photos are on their way to you! (Sorry it took so long, I kinda forgot about them.) You should get a email from "Jonathan Strange" in a minute.
I'm suprised I'm the first commenter! She hasn't gotten her permit yet, but since our family is coming that way for Spring Break, we thought we might scheme to come see you........ >: ) Hah hah hah haaaaaa!!!!!!!!
(evil laugh)
~catfreak70
Oh. hai. :D I win.
Happay birfday Avalon!!
I dunno what teh song of the day is today.
Well escuzeh mwa for not being perfect. :P
You're probably right though...I need to be more Monk-ish.
That was fun ice-skating yesterday! I've discovered that I like it even more than rollerblading! :D We have to do it again...I'm pretty sure we get to go next month. Will you be there? It was good to talk to someone who shares my sorrow over Peter. And my love of In the Hands of God. :P
~Queen Lucy~
P.S. Happy Birthday Avalon! :D
Post a Comment