Monday, April 4, 2011

Hey-dee-Hi-dee-Ho

Facebook is stupid. Not really stupid-stupid, just boring stupid. It's something that one really oughtn't spend all day on, because so few people have anything to say while you're on, and so you sit there reading boring stuff over & over again.


And Blogger's doing something weird: I'm typing in Bernhard Something-or-other font instead of my regular font.  And now it's back to normal. Odddddd. 


Here are a few pictures from the corner of our dining room. We recently re-painted and rearranged the room, and then in the past couple weeks, Mom added this:









~Kiwi~

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow, I love the colors! SO pretty!

*Lizzie* said...

Very pretty! The colors are very nice! I'm sure it is all really pretty in your dining room now! =)

Heather said...

What are those beautiful squares of floral wonderness anyways?

Heather

Kristen said...

LOVE.

Kirsten's Korner said...

Yes, where did you get such awesome decor! I didn't know you redecorated. This shows how long it's been since I've stopped by. :)