"Write A Random Poem That Doesn't Rhyme, Has No Meter, And Has About As Much Meaning To It As It Does Meter" Day. Please join me as I celebrate this wonderful local (VERY local) holiday. =)
I just noticed
No one's suggested
A good way for a pumpkin
To meet it's demise.
No one, that is
Except Kristen, my friend;
"Make it into
A Pumpcano!"
While a pumpcano,
I admit,
Would be a fine thing,
Could it totally obliterate this small, striped squash?
And also, I don't know
That I'd want to cut open this thing--
I've had it since September,
So it may be a bit ripe.
I'll give y'all another chance
To give me a good idea,
And then head on over to guitargirl's blog
'Cause she's doing a giveaway!
What's your poem today?
~Kiwi~
3 comments:
Okay, new ideas.
--I think it would be really fun to drop it from somewhere onto something hard. Do you live near a bridge over some sort of woody area? After it breaks open you can be very economical and leave it there to decompose. ;)
--I suppose shooting it is out of the question?
--You could use it as a pot and grow something in it. That would be 1) economical and 2) boring.
--Play baseball with it
After you've wrecked it you should definitely give it a decent burial and have a nice memorial service. :P
Thank you for entering my giveaway.
This makes me happy. <- My poem.
I wrote I hakuu about sweat recently but you really really don't want to read it.
Post a Comment