Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary!/Pumpkin contest

Happy Anniversary to my grandparents! They were married 46 years ago today. =)

Okay, I'm havin' a contest today, ends sometime next week. You need to tell me the most creative way you can think of to get rid of a pumpkin.

As in "totally mangle and destroy" the pumpkin. I've had it for a while, and I keep meaning to get rid of it, but it would be a shame to just toss a perfectly good pumpkin in the trash! I have to do something Creative. Interesting. Epic.

I will choose a method of destroying it proposed by one of you, and make a video showing its demise. That's what you win. =) 
So, start thinking! Be creative & weird. Be unique. No pumpkin cannons or catapults--they've already been done. Oh, and please do it with common household items, I don't want to have to buy stuff just to get rid of a pumpkin! =D
~Kiwi~

1 comment:

ST3PH said...

Hmmm,,, pumpkin smash......hmmm..... um, well you could cut it into peices, dry out the peices really good, paint them, and make them into beads!!!

hahah, I can't think of anything else to do with such a beautiful pumpkin!!!