This month, my friend HMS Avalon is our model. (She makes a great model! Maybe we should have her do it every month!)
Miss Avalon is wearing jeans from Sears, a White Stag sweater, and an op cami. Jewelry is her own (mostly antique).
"[the] Chinese pattern on over-size black sweater makes it warm but keeps a fresh outlook going into spring (soon hopefully :P)"
I love her sense of style, especially with that large medallion necklace! Avalon has the most unique wardrobe and style of all of my friends, I think. Especially since she has three sisters with whom she can swap clothes, so it's about four times the size of mine! One of these days I'll have to sneak over there and spirit away some of those outfits!
Thanks Avalon!
Let me know if the pictures are large enough. When I tried to enlarge them they got a little pixely and didn't think you'd want that, but if they aren't big enough to see well I'll go ahead and do that. =)
~Kiwi~



1 comment:
oooh, I couldn't see the pictures. :(
Post a Comment