Friday, September 4, 2009

a tag from Judi

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” Please include your blog address unless I already have it.

2. I will respond by commenting on your blog with five questions. I get to pick the questions.


3. You will update your blog/website/whatever with the answers to the questions.


4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.


5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


Here are my interview questions from Judi:
1: If you could choose any place in the world to live, where would it be?
Well, if I could move all my friends there with me, Tennessee would be nice. Or maybe a bit further south. But if all my friends would have to stay behind, I'll just stay here. :)

2: Favorite animated movie of all time?
The Incredibles or Ratatouille. Or maybe Finding Nemo. I think those are my top three in that order.

3: Can you play an instrument, if so, what kind??
Nope.

4: Who and what inspired you to first start blogging??
My good friend Dagmar got a blog a little over a year ago, which drew my attention to blogging. (Oh, speaking of you, Dagmar.....post again!!)

5: If you could interview one famous person/group, who would it be and why??
If I have ever heard an unfair question in my life, and I've heard plenty, this one must be the least fair of all! Which ONE, indeed! Ummmmm.....of the famous people I can think of, I guess Daniel Kirkley or Jason Gray. I've met both of them before, but, of course, forgot all the important questions I should have asked. :P Group? Newsboys or Downhere would be my top two picks.


Anyone want to be interviewed?
~Kiwi~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfair? You call that unfair?? Girl, I had plenty of other questions for you that I wasn't going to put on your blog. That would be unfair. ;)

Hey, you saw the meteor shower, too? I saw some of it, not the full thing, but it was pretty awesome...we live in a suburb..so I couldn't see a whole lot. What'd it look like from your end???

-Judi

Heather said...

Me, me! *raiseshand*

Heather

hksmitty said...

very interesting :) you can interview me if you wish to.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

AHH!
it looks confusing.
but right now i'm feeling very confused anyways so dont worrie
:)
If you wanna...and if I'm not too late...you may interview meh :)