Tuesday, September 22, 2009

hey peoples,
I just wanted to let y'all know that my posting will be random for the next while, since our horrid computer isn't working.....again. I re-re-renamed him Fritz again. Until he's fixed. Then he shall be re-re-re-renamed Angus.
Anywho.
um.
I don't really have anything to say at the moment, because everything I could talk about would take too long to say. I'm on the library's computers, and Mom wants me to get off soon so we can go home. I'll try to get on again soon, or borrow KK's computer.
see y'all later!
~Kiwi~

3 comments:

Kirsten's Korner said...

http://oldinkspot.blogspot.com/ visit in two weeks!

THE ME

Emily said...

Make that a month!!!! We arn't ready yet!!! I was a little hasety. But in a month it will be ready! October 22, 2009. Audios! Or how ever you say it.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Ohai! Poo on your computer :\ LOL! Hope he gets fixed soon...