Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Ba-ack!

I'm back! We have the computer back now, so I'm happy. :) However, I seem to have lost my ability to write interesting things. I'm not feeling very creative today. But I shall do my best!




Tonight is the Kiwi's Church Annual Barn Dance!! I'm looking forward to it very much. I hope it's even more fun than it was last year. Last year it was the first church event we'd gone to, so I really didn't know anyone that well at all. And I danced with someone I didn't even know, which was weird. (he's not weird, it's just that I didn't even know his name. And he's twice my age. :P) Anywho. I got a 'new' plaid shirt, a denim dress, and some brown boots, and I'll do my hair in two curly pony tails.BUT, the weather isn't cooperating very much. It's chilly and rainy and cloudy, and tonight the low will be around 45. Brrr!




Sunday afternoon will hopefully be warmer and drier. The volleyball group is going to Kiwi's Farm Market (boy, I like all these places named after me! lol ;P) to go through their corn mazes, instead of playing volleyball. I wish there was some way to do both, but we couldn't figure out how. I've never been in a corn maze. I've always wanted to do one, but we have never lived within a mile of a corn maze before! I wonder how easy it is to get lost in one? Hmmmm......That would be fun. I could cross off another item on my 2009 To-Do List. All in favour of getting as lost as possible, raise your cursor and say "I"!



Well, I'd love to spend more time with y'all today, but I have stuff to do to get ready: shower, cook (It's a potluck, too), change clothes, do my hair, admire myself in the mirror, polish up my line dancing skills......*ear-to-ear grin*
See y'all later!
~Kiwi~

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Hi! Velcome back! Velcome, velcome.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

YAY BACKNESS
unfortunately i have nothing of consequence to say :(
So bai

Daughter of Eve said...

Hurray!!! :D And OOOOOH!! The barn dance was AWESOME!!!!! :D I can't WAIT for next year. We need to get Julia to teach us line dancing, though. :P I sure couldn't do it. ;P See ya tomorrow!

~Queen Lucy~