Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday

I'm trying to decide what to talk about this Wednesday, but am feeling completely uninspired. Rats.
Sorry folks, I got nothing. And since I've got nothing left to lose, I'm asking you to tell me what one topic I should explain to you or discuss or whatever! I'll make up for this dismal little post on the weekend.

Song of the Day Game: I won! I slipped it past you! The winning phrase was found in the very last paragraph: "And it's like me to ramble on and on at this point, but guess what? Y'all were just saved by my timer going off! Lucky for you...." The song was "It's Like Me" by Kutless. I get another point! Yay!

And now I'm going to leave. As I have nothing left, if I were to stay here I'd just talk about boring stuff.

S'long.

~Kiwi da Boringfruit~

p.s. sorry that was so boring, but I promised you I'd be posting every Wednesday possible!

7 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

Oh, so sad. I hate it when I can't think of anything to say. :P BTW, I'm sooooo glad this is home!!! :D It's hard to believe that I didn't even know you existed last summer. :( It's awesome to have you guys at church!!! I wish I could be with you more often. We need to make it a goal to get together with some other girls once every two months or something, maybe trading off whose house to meet at. Say, that's not such a bad idea...

Ta ta!

~Queen Lucy~

Kristen said...

Ha! I posted another comment just as you posted.

I feel better about not guessing correctly because I never heard of that Kutless song before. :D Still beating myself about not making a proper comment on your last post...

Hm... *searches through plot idea bag* Tell us about your room, your favorite part of your house, favorite vacation, or favorite nearby vacation. :)

Daughter of Eve said...

Okay, this is just a very strange inspired comment, but is there is a song called "Nothing Left to Loose"? Because that caught my eye, and it sounded familiar. It's probably a wild guess and there probably isn't even a song called that, but I might as well, have a go...

Oh, yes! Talk about Lord of the Rings, what is your favorite movie, character, etc.! You just KNEW I was going to say that, didn't you? :P Just a random suggestion...

Kristen said...

Returning to say that I'm placing my bet on Nothing Left to Lose by Matt Kearney or else Needtobreathe. Post more guesses later, perhaps.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Humn. I hate when i don't know what to talk about
Glenn says "planning on videoing some of the recording process for sure!" So yeah. :D Happiness
*loud sigh of distess and distressfulness * It's probably something i never heard by someone i heard of but don't really like that much.
Can i steal your Song of the Day Game so you can play it too? :D Pleeeease i let you talk to Dunny and I twittered glenn for you and *sniff * *sniff * *bawl * *beg * *cry* *weep* *taco*

Kristen said...

Whoops, I meant "favorite nearby location." >.<

Julia said...

Hey Kiwi, I tagged you! go to my blog and see how...