For one thing, y'all are doing awesomely well on the Comment Blitz! We're up to 74 comments.....in a mere week! Owan and Judi, you people are totally fantastic! I loved the recycling of comments, Owan, and Judi's spelling out of that (difficult yet popular) word 'Post!!!' was good. Keep it up! We are already near to breaking the record.
Um. Drat. I had most of a post written out on paper, but have lost the paper. Hmph.
I have been tagged by a Friend of Narnia, so I suppose I'll do that.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Kiwi Elizabeth Fruit (Note: Kiwi Elizabeth Fruit is not quite my real name, but it'll work, won't it?)
2.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother and fathers middle names): Carol Keith
3.NASCAR NAME (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad): Robert Loran
4.STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name): Fruki (Cool! That'll be my next blogger-name)
5.DETECTIVE NAME(favorite color, favorite animal): Black Horse
6.SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, town where you were born): Elizabeth Moline
7.SUPERHERO NAME (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning): the Red Mountain Dew (a.k.a. "Code Red" Mountain Dew! That worked out really well.)
8.FLY NAME (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name): Kiit
9.ROCK STAR NAME (current pets name, current street name): Angus Rink (Computers count as pets, don't they? and Rink is a former address. Yes, I cheat. Boo hoo.)
10.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Kiwizzle
So yup. Those are my multiple names. :D Another pointless tag.
How about some 'guess the song'? Another rather 'pointless' game, but kind of fun to do...if you're good with contemporary Christian music.
The Rules:
1. Guess the Title of the Song, the Artist(s), and the Album.
2. You are not allowed to look up anything on the Internet, your personal files, or your ipod, or your mp3 player. Your only resources are your memory or someone else's memory. (Oh, and your computer's memory is off-limits!)
3. Five points for correct song title, five for correct artist, five for correct album.
4. Follow all the rules!!!
Got the rules down? Okay, let's go!
1. I'll guard your heart. With quiet words I'll lead you in.
2. Back to the first love I ever knew!
3. I’ve never lied. Well, I guess I’ve told a few.
4. I'm so blue, so blue
5. But I could never live in a yurt on a diet of Mongolian barbecue
6. Haunted by each heartbreak and mistake, I've let weigh me down
7. Sometimes I still never see when perfect opportunities come my way
8. And that's everything you've ever needed and it's all you've got
9. I know I was wrong and I've made some mistakes
10. Where's your treasure, where's your hope if you get the world and lose your soul?
11. But I know what you meant to say instead was really that you wanted us to run away
12. It’s for the poor, the broken and the meek, it’s for the ones who look a lot like you and me
13. You're always good, always good to me.
14. It's not living if you don't reach for the sky
15. Lift up your head my dear friend this tunnel does have an end
Goodbye, and good luck.
Um. There wuz something more I wanted to say. Drat. Again.
I finished a new set of cards! Now I must scan them, design the card, and they'll be ready to print and sell once I get an Etsy set up.
Oh, yeah! The mini-survey I conducted! Here're the results in no particular order:
Adam Agee:
1. espn
2. grand cayman, cayman islands
3. hoo hoo
Skittles:
1. Chocolate!!
2. Greece
3. NIGHT CRICKET!!!
Blueh:
1. Fun weakness? newsboys. ALL THINGS NEWSBOYS.
2. NEW ZEALAND. :D That's where my best friend is. :D
3. I'm both! A night AND morning person! :D If I had the stamina, I'd stay up for a full 24 hours. Which I've only done ONCE. :P
Guitargirl:
1- I'm gonna have to go with Blueh on this one; newsboys :-)
2- Concerts
3- I'm not sure. I can actually be a grouch anytime; it doesn't have to just be in the morning or night ;)
Judi:
1: Music..I have 150 cds..and still not enough..
2: There's this little walk way outside my youth building at church that I just LOVE to take walks on in the morning..I could go back and forth..so while it's not Italy or anything..it's a pretty place..
3: Night person..absolutely..I'm a creature of the night :-)
Owan:
#1 That would be Down Under the Big Top. ;)
#2 I want to go everywhere. I want to tour America and Canada and visit the British Commonwealth, mainly. Also Russia and France.
#3 I'm a afternoon person, I think.
Matt:
1. Music. That shouldn't shock anyone. :D
2. Umm, I don't know.
3. Night owl. Definitely
Pooky's Girl:
1. Candy that does not contain chocolate.
2. Home (ie, Iowa).
3. Night owl to the extreme. Of course, having insomnia does not help things...
Kirsten:
1. Coffee with chocolate creamer (It's so satisfying).
2. Peninsula State Park, Door County, Wisconsin.
3. Night Owl.
Friend of Narnia:
1. Chocolate
2. Bear Mountain, New York! (or anywhere in the mountains in NY, for that matter)
3. Night owl!!! Tina and Emmie and I were up till 2AM after you guys left on Monday! ;D And that's it. So we have no morning peeps reading this? That's good. Morning people annoy me when they get up early and wake me. Mom says it'll serve me right if I married a morning person. Okay, that is now a requirement: any boyfriend of mine must be a night owl! :D
What else? My friend, Jumbo Shrimp, has joined our community! I'll let y'all jump on over to her blog, if you want. She has a good poem by Shel Silverstein on right now. Hi Jumbo Shrimp!
I wish that Blogger had the same sort of deal as Juno. They (Juno) say that if you refer a friend to Juno, you get $30. Well, my friends Avalon, Catfreak, Kirsten, and Jumbo Shrimp have all been inspired by Yours Truly to join, I should get....*does some math*........$120!
Um, yes. I'm running out of things to say. Oh, Avalon and Catfreak: email me with the email addresses you use for blogging, and I can invite y'all to join a blog I created for us! We can use it like Myspace or Facebook, only just with us. (sorry to leave the rest of y'all out. :)
Official Apology:
I apologize for all the boringness on this post. I apologize for the extreme lack of news on this post. I apologize for making you fall asleep during this post. I apologize for anything offensive in this post, unless I meant to offend you. I apologize for taking nigh a week to post this. I apologize for anything else you can think of.
~Kiwi the boring Fruit~
P.S. I just remembered! Skittles awarded me!!

Isn't it lovely? It's my first blog award. I loves my blog award. :)
There are some rules for this:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
* Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
* Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
Here are the blogs I nominate:
Jumbo Shrimp
Kirsten
HMS Avalon
Catfreak
Owan
Guitargirl
Dagmar
Matt
Heather
Judi
Zoe
Okay, now that really is everything I have to say at the moment. G'day, mates!
5 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I literally shrieked when I saw it. Tell you 'bout it on Sunday. Or sooner.
Make a better and nicer comment soon. Now I must go and do boring and painful things. Weep.
Boo, me! I totally didn't see dis post.
Yay, comment blitz! Hmm.
XD
Oo, this is different!
i did this on mah blog but it were different.
3.NASCAR NAME (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad): Edward Clarence? XD
6.SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, town where you were born): Yvonne Odessa
8.FLY NAME (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name): Kaps/Soes :D
9.ROCK STAR NAME (current pets name, current street name): Cooper Boyle (Boyle is actually the street that my grandparents live on. hehehe)
Hmm. dis'll be hard
2. okay I know dis is Newsboys but I can't think of what song...
4. Uh uh I'm So Blue by Paul Colman Trio, Veggierocks? that's all i can think of
darn you made this hard.
It aint fair! Wah! At least I did a bunch of songs people know!
Durnit....i shoulda gone with Newsboys as mah weakness...
No, 'twasn't boring!
Yay, awards!
Duncan just told me Paul's a looser.
I don't like Duncan any more.
I'm not going to cheer for him any more.
I'm never going to mention him again.
I'm not going to be following Blank any more.
:P Just kidding. He said he was kidding over the looser part. I suppose I'll forgive him...
*refrains from saying anything about the Name Tag for fear she might say too much and let out Secret Information That Kiwi and Parents Wouldn't Appreciate*
I'm going to be really at this game. You ready?
2. Joy! Hurrah! Newsboys! Off Shine: The Hits originally and then it was also on The Greatest Hits.
4. I'm So Blue by Paul Colman (not Trio), possibly? That would be off Veggie Rocks.
8. This would be Paul Colman Trio I just can't quite remember the name of the song. *starts singing it* Now I've started it up and I've filled up my cup and now I'm lost in your love and it's more than a memory and now I'm starting again 'cause what I thought was the end is another beginning from here to eternity I'll singing... Um, pretty sure that one would be Lullaby. Off New Map of the World. Great song! Love it!
12. The song called looser song? The one I always forget the title of. Um. *racks brain* Um, Little Is Much! That's it. By Downhere.
13. WHAT IS THAT?! GAH! I should know this one. It's so familiar. I bet it's something I should really know...
There. See. I didn't do very well.
Etsy shop! Hooray! I shall make sure and view it once you have set it up.
Jumbo Shrimp. Hmm. *views blog and profile* This sounds like Kirsten's sister. Is it?
BlogSpot doesn't do that because they can't aford it. And even if they did it wouldn't be hardly fair. Or, it would be fair. You could use it to go to Lifest and hand over the extra bit to me so I can go to Lifest. :D I mentioned Lifest to one of the Next Gen team members last week. *crosses fingers*
*excepts the apology*
You need a Facebook. Then I could come and post all these things (*points to above comments*) on your Wall and wouldn't look quite so nutsy to your other blog friends. They must all things these WI-ites are nuts. But, then, you're a WI-ite now so that means you're nuts too. HA! HA! HA! >)
Congratulations on receiving the award! Thanks for awarding me. How sweet. :D
There. I have done my civic duty. Did this bore you? Hopefully not. See you on Sunday. (Actually, your whole family should get Facebooks. :P Bookface. :P A whole host of church people have them. Even the Pastor's family. *gasp* :P )
Ack. I apologize for the lack of proper spelling in above comment...
Post a Comment