Sadly, I must cancel the Comment Blitz. Well, actually I guess it's a good thing, as Avalon has finally posted again. But I was looking forward to blitzing her again! ;-D (I wish I could put little emoticons on here. Their faces are so much more expressive.) Thank you, Avalon, for posting again!!
Ho hum bug.
Sorry, I'm just a little bored. I had a great idea of what I wanted to say today, but it just up and left.
I'm bummed. Downhere, Jason Gray, Daniel Kirkley, Jaime Jamgochian, and Lanae Hale are coming near My-ville on a Bethlehem Skyline Tour. Tickets are only $20, for five artists plus dinner, but I don't got twenty extra bucks! So donations are accepted, the larger the better.... Just kidding. But I'm trying to buy Christmas presents now so that if I can get my sticky fingers on $20 I can spend it on a ticket instead of presents. So I need to finish buying things, and make twenty bucks, but then I need to actually find where I can get tickets, 'cause I've been searching the Internet for 'em. But THEY'RE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!! ANYWHERE! I searched Downhere's website, Jason Gray's, the Bethlehem Skyline Tour site, and HMPH.
WAIT A SECOND!!!!! I FOUND 'EM, THE TRICKY LITTLE BUGGERS! Hahaha! The Kiwifruit triumphs yet again! I found them on the website of the church that the concert's gonna be at. But that's odd. This website says tickets are $12, whereas I was informed they were $20. I'll have to research that, but this'll make it easier to get to go!!! Happy Day!
I'm going to publish this now, to appease the public (namely Judi, whom I think is just itching to bug me into posting :-), but I've got a poem to put up later, so keep checking back.
TaTa For Now!!
~Kiwifruit the Konqueror
5 comments:
The new layout is cool! I like it :D
I am sooo glad Avalon finally posted again...although, the comment blitz was really fun last time. :D
I hope you get the tickets..don't die of shock here, but I've never been to a concert before :-O
I want to reallllly badly though..Taylor Swift is who I would love to see. :D
-Judi
LUCKY!!!
I mean eh...BLESSED!!
TAKE ME WITH YOU! Downhere....
Yay on the tickets being $12! Hope you get to go! ;D
(If it was Paul Colman or Newsboys you'd have to take me with you though. I'd give you my last ten bucks if you did. ;) )
See ya tomorrow,
B-)
Glenn Lavender commented on mah blog.
B-)
Awesome new background! Widh I could go to Downhere concert! I love their new song, Here I Am. I would go just for that! ;^.}
~catfreak70
Post a Comment