Thursday, June 12, 2008

Butterflies

Here I am again.

Bad news: I won't be posting very regularly because both of our computers died within three days of each other. Completely died. There's no reviving them. Sad. Good news: I'll still be able to update it every now and then here at my grandparents' house. And once we get a new computer I'll be able to do so regularly.

Well, I changed my mind about the flower paintings and did butterflies instead. I had hoped to put up pictures of them today, but the dead computers changed that. They're all black outlines, and then one has blue, the second yellow and orange, and the last is undecided. I didn't like any of the colors I tried for it, so I'll let it be for now and try again later today. Blue, yellow, purple and pink didn't work, but blue, purple and yellow looks better. I'm planning to find a frame for three pictures and put it in there.

My little brother K. is better now, but S. is sick and very unhappy about it. We're trying to avoid contact with S., which involves keeping the remote in a ziploc bag (it's easier to disinfect that way), not touching things he's touched, and anything else that might possibly work. For a while I even tried holding my breath while in the living room with him, but gave that up quickly. Mostly because it's hard watching a movie when you have to leave the room every minute or so to breathe.

I didn't get that bike ride done yesterday. We all sat around inside watching I Love Lucy reruns on TV Land. I was going to bike out to my friends' house today, but guess what! It rained. *sigh* I finally had one day I could get out of the house and I blew it! It's stopped raining now, but they live out on a gravel road and wet gravel stinks to ride on. :-(

Oh, well. I'll get off for now, and hope that we can get a new computer soon! TTFN!
~Kiwifruit

P.S. Thanks for linking to me, Dagmar!

2 comments:

Dagmar said...

Thats sad, that your computers died. Your pictures sound lovely! I'm sorry to hear that K. was sick and that S. is sick. Tell 'em to feel better soon!

Matt said...

Sounds like a bad week. Tell S. that I'm going to pray for him. Good post though.