Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fantastically Fabulous Blog Giveaway!

The blog Flip Flops and Polka Dots is doing a big ol' giveaway with 14 really neat things (Lotsa jewelry!). Some day I want to do a giveaway, but I'm not sure how well it'd go off. I mean, I have how many regular readers? Not many.
PhotobucketBut anyway, she is doing one, and it's really cool, and technically I should say that you should go over and enter, only I don't quite want you to because it lowers my chances of winning! ;D At least go over and look at her blog.
<----That is her giveaway button. Clicking it will take you to her giveaway blogpost.




Photobucket

Now, on the other side of this post, I have her actual blog button. ---->
That'll take you straight to her whole blog.






So yep! Next post'll be about our looooooooong trip down to IA to surprise some friends of ours! Twas a blast. =)

~Kiwi~
P.S. You may be amused by my last post, too. Go check check it out, the view you'll get....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope you win something!

Kristen said...

Thanks for the comment!

Bother Facebook. I would totally ditch mine except for the fact that it can be so useful! And I feel like I would be waaay out of the social sphere without it. I like reading people's statuses and hearing what they're up to. I don't think that if I quit Facebook all the people I have friended on there would email me their statuses or just tell me what is going on in their lives.

Actually--change of plans! I asked Annie today if she wouldn't mind if I showed up a little late to relieve her. She said it was fine. So. I guess I will be going to first service. I am wondering if I should have asked her if it would be okay if I showed up really late. Like, second service late. I didn't. Whatever.

I am sorry to hear that you have to work until late, Laura! I was kind of hoping I would see you on Saturday. :(

My suggestion: Go right to bed when you get home from work, Sunday morning, shower and do your stuff. Double-check your PowerPoints between the time that you arrive and the worship team people start practicing, inbetween songs, and/or after the practice. Yes?

I would be upset because my Monday would have nothing awesome in it. :( Particularly no awesome socialization after minimal socialization on Sunday.