Hey blogger reader peeps! I know, I haven't been on here in WAY too long, and I've got another post started, but in the mean time, could y'all go over to http://newsboys.heroku.com/ and vote for the "Move Me To My Knees" remix of the Newsboys' "Way Beyond Myself?" My friends worked long and hard to get it done, and now all they need are votes. So please, go vote for it! Voting lasts through tonight, at least, but I can't seem to find a definite day/time for voting to end.
So quit reading this and skedaddle on over there!
Thanks very muchly! I've already rustled up 2 votes for it, only ninety-million to go! ;-)
~Kiwifruit~
2 comments:
I voted! And now there are 9 votes voted.
Cute blog! I love the Christmas background. =)
Hey Kiwi!
I feel horrible that I haven't been in the blogging world for so long. I went and looked at it and was like "OMG! Kiwi commented back in September!!!" I felt bad.
But a lot of...things have happened in my family since the last time I updated my blog. I can't really talk about it in a comment on a blog. I'm thinking about starting a new blog as well as keeping up with my old one. I'm hoping to be updating again soon.
Judi
Post a Comment