That's a really cute card. :D To answer your question about the other blog: I still have it but don't update it any longer. I'm going to just update the one that's already public to everyone. I'm also thinking about starting a youtube channel but not sure yet...
4 comments:
It is a perfectly cute Christmas card. You are a very good artest. =) Merry Christmas!
Kiwi,
That's a really cute card. :D
To answer your question about the other blog: I still have it but don't update it any longer. I'm going to just update the one that's already public to everyone. I'm also thinking about starting a youtube channel but not sure yet...
Hope you had a good Christmas!
Judi
Reminds me of the chipmunks. With the tall skinny one and the short fat one. :)
Lovely card. =) Merry Christmas a bit late, dear! ;)
Post a Comment