Last Monday I was listening to the radio, and the dude said "If you hear "GO" by the Newsboys in the next 1/2 hour, be the third caller and you'll win Winter Jam tickets!"
So I listened, phone in hand.
And listened.
And heard "GO"
The dude answered the phone and said "Thanks for calling, you're caller number 1, try again."
I tried again.
"Thanks for calling 111.1 KIWI, you are Caller Number Three!"
So my brother & I freaked out and did little happy-dances all day (People in Jo-Ann's look at you weirdly when you do happy-dances behind the register...).
Yesterday, I opened up the email I put in the Winter Jam video description.
"Hello,
If you have received this email you are a Winter Jam Ultimate Fan Contest Runner Up! Congratulations! You will receive 2 VIP passes to the Winter Jam city of your choice! Please reply to this email with your mailing address and the Winter Jam city of your choice ASAP in order to receive your VIP passes. Thank you for you[r] Youtube Video uploads! All of the videos were uploaded correctly and were very creative! It was a great success overall. We were able to spread the word to thousands of people because of your participation! Thanks again and Congratulations!"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now I've got FOUR tickets (About $120 worth, plus I saw something about the VIP Platinum Passes including tee shirts, which would bring the $ up to $140?), and all I have to worry about is how to get down there. Sis has a seminar at church that day that she might be going to, and it doesn't end until 3:30, but it takes 1 1/2 hours to get down there and the doors open at 5:00.
We've got some clever figgering to do there, but I'm going to ignore it for just a few minutes, exit the library, and do a little jig. (Jigs are frowned upon in my library. =/ )
Toodleoo!! =D
~KiwiDFruit
3 comments:
By the way, I have moderation on comments on posts that are 2 days old or older.
~Kiwi~
Yippeeeeee!! Yay for you! =D Hope you have an awesome time. I know you will. ;)
~Queen Lucy~
How fun!! When I call in to win stuff I always get busy tones and I can never get through. :/ You'll have to tell us all about it when you go!
Post a Comment