unproductive. I haven't gotten through today's Government lesson, and I'm already four days behind.
Today I Am...
angry at myself for falling so far behind.
Today I Am...
wondering if I'll actually graduate? Or will I just stay in high school forever?
Today I Am...
depressed.
Today I Am...
not quite looking forward to tomorrow, because Tomorrow means that I am five days behind, instead of four.
Today I Am...
giving y'all a sad and depressing blogpost because I don't really have anything interesting to say. =P
Today I Am...
wishing our regular computer was working so that I could at least put a picture up on here.
Today I Am...
finishing this blogpost up quickly (it's my 198th, by the way), so that you guys don't have to read it anymore.
~Kiwi~
6 comments:
Hey, hang in there girl! It sounds like you need a huge dose of hope.
"Come to me all you who are weary & have heavy loads, & I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." -1 Peter 5:7
Rx, AS NEEDED
Love From Your Sister-in-Christ,
-Bess-
P.S.: Dig in your heels & press on! God will help you if you ask Him! =) =) =) =) =)
Ditto on all the comments of your friends. Listen to them, their advice is good. Here's what David said to himself when he was depressed: Psalm 42:5 "Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence."
You don't worry me, Kiwi! You can totally finish on time. I have confidence. :)
After all, God has given you everything you need to complete. All you need to do is work hard and working hard is easy once you put your mind to it.
Today you will not do anything until you finish your day's worth of school. Then, you will take recess. Afterwards you will start some more school and you will work until you can't hold any more information without dying. When that happens you close your book and do something restful.
There is a reason that this comment is not helpful to you. The reason: because you don't need help. You can do it!
*pats you on back*
There, there. Things'll get bettah! :(
Aw, thanks you guys. =) As you can tell, I was having a very blah day.
I know I can and will graduate, it's just that quite often I feel like there's no way I can do it in the remaining ten days. *sigh* But I'll do my best. =)
~Kiwi~
*sigh* This post pretty much confirms the fact that we are identical twins separated at birth... we need to get together and have a study day or something once a week, lol. You know... kinda... brighten things up a bit?
I know you can do it, sister. =) *nods* "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Keep plugging away, and you will make it. Really. =) Goodness... I need to tell that to myself...=P =/
~Queen Lucy =)
Post a Comment