Man, I'm really neglecting Bloggerland. =/ i'm sorry, it's just a little....hard to write each week. I am, however, very close to my 200th post on here! i should reach 200 in about a month. =)
I'll try to make this post as worth your while as possible.
Yesterday, Mom & I went to the local Botanical Gardens so she could take pictures of me for my graduation announcements. =) My grin started feeling cheesy after a while, but even with the cheesyness, the last few pictures we took were the best. I'll go ahead and put them on here after we send out the announcements, okay?
While we were there we saw a pair of geese and a trio of goslings. So cute-n-fuzzy!!
Once we had the pictures we needed, we headed to Walgreens to have them printed. mom ordered 10 of one, 10 of another, and 5 of a third. 25 pictures, right? Uh..... I suggest reading all the specifications/small print/large-and-obvious-notices when you order things. We ordered 25 pages of four. Ooops.
Now I have 100 fabulous pictures of Moi! Maybe I'll have my room wallpapered with 'em.
Well, I hope that was worth your while! I don't think it was worth much, but then again, it shouldn't have taken much of your while, either. =)
~Kiwi~
2 comments:
The Botanical Gardens are so pretty! :)
Haha, someday I want to wall paper a room with, not pictures of myself, but pages of books. :) Like title pages and pages with my favorite passages. It would be so poetic, don't you think?
Send me some of the pictures!! lol ;) I bet they're beautiful. The botanical gardens are so pretty. :D We need to film a movie there sometime. 'Twould be fun. Like, a REAL movie. Not a weird, unplanned one. :P
Post a Comment