One quite talented photographer, Kiwi D. Fruit, noticed an amazing picture in her portfolio earlier today. Although quite rare, she had managed to catch the first known photograph of the Wisconsin Giant Blackbird.
Here's the stunning picture.
This amazing bird has been known to range from large crow-sized to small car-sized, but never before has one been documented as F-16-sized!"I was taking pictures at the local air show," says Fruit, "When this plane flew over, I remember thinking to myself that looks like the perfect angle for a picture. So I snapped the picture and moved on. I think I saw the bird, too, but in the heat of the moment (the planes were flying low and loud over my head at the moment) I thought it was just another airplane."
This picture has been checked out be the governments FPI (Fraudulent Photograph Investigating) because so many people thought it was a fake, but Dave Berghenstein, head of the FPI, said it all checked out.
"Just because this bird is so rare, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. People rarely see the Loch Ness Monster or Big Foot, but those exist, too. Giant squid. Bill Waterson."
There may be some more investigation, but most people have been satisfied by the FPI's work.
We may do another article or two on this, as more research and investigation is done. For Lack of a Better Title makes no claims as to the authentication of this picture
No comments:
Post a Comment