Friday, April 9, 2010

We interrupt this story to bring you an Important Word from Kiwifruit:


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!



(I'm headed to the ACT taking headquarters in 8 hours, 16 minutes. I'm not sure this whole 'test-taking thing' was a Good Idea.
First off, I don't feel quite prepared for anything but the English and [to a lesser extent] the Reading. I loathe the quadratic formula, trigonometry, semicolons, and full-sized colons!!
Secondly, isn't this intellectual segregation? These colleges are forcing me to take this test, and then if I'm not smart enough they'll send me packing! That's separating the "smart" from the "unsmart." Shouldn't be allowed in this day & age. They don't allow racism or sexism, why smartism? Un Fair! ;)
Third, I know I'll do 'fine.' Maybe even 'good.' EVERYbody keeps telling me that, and I'm beginning to believe it myself, but that doesn't stop these last minute jitters.
What would help me is going and reading the entire prep book again, instead of sitting here writing all this!
I think I'll sleep with it under my pillow, then eat it for breakfast in the morning. That's one way to get all its information in me!
~Kiwi~)




We now return you to the story, already in progress.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You'll do fine! (Here's me, being uncreative.)

ST3PH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ST3PH said...

Wah! So true!!! When I took those ACT and SAT tests they made me feel SO STUPID!!! Especially cause I got just average scores on them. *sigh* I wish I was smart.... I also wish life was easy... college is hard!