Writings during an odd phase in a half-dazed, mostly crazed, totally amazed young woman's life.
*gasp* Permits in your state have pictures on them?! When I got my permit all it was was an ugly sheet of paper with my name on it.Congrats!
*flees in terror* Y-y-you got it!! Gahhh!!!!! I am staying OFF the roads for a few months. O.o lol =P Yay!!!! :D
Oh and you've been awarded!
When will you know the result of your ACT?
Ack!!!!!!!!!!!Well at least there's a river between us ;-}Aunt B
Post a Comment
5 comments:
*gasp* Permits in your state have pictures on them?! When I got my permit all it was was an ugly sheet of paper with my name on it.
Congrats!
*flees in terror* Y-y-you got it!! Gahhh!!!!! I am staying OFF the roads for a few months. O.o lol =P
Yay!!!! :D
Oh and you've been awarded!
When will you know the result of your ACT?
Ack!!!!!!!!!!!
Well at least there's a river between us ;-}
Aunt B
Post a Comment