It's Spring! It's Spring
The bird is on the wing!
Now isn't that a funny thing?
I thought the wing was on the bird!
(stolen from the back cover of a magazine.)
I have a serious, possibly deadly case of Spring/Cabin Fever. I want to leave this house for a looooong time (like, all day, or something. ;) because I'm sick of it, and I want Spring weather so that I CAN get away from the house. I want to take a bike trip--and entire day; sun-up to sun-down. I want to perfect (or at least improve) my volleyball skills. I want flowers, sunshine, and green maple trees! I want short sleeves and flip flops.
I know, I know, this is sounding like a selfish rant (I want, I want I WANT!), but it's not. Yes, it's a rant, but I'm wanting Spring for you guys. I want you to have lovely weather, I want you to have the pleasure of playing volleyball with me!
I was looking at pictures of me from this past Summer and now feel like a ghost. I was so dark compared to now! Not saying that I 'need' to go tan, I'm just surprised at the difference between now and a few months ago.
I'm trying to decide what to look forward to the most this Spring/Summer. Graduating? Volleyball and softball games? Getting my driver's license (finally)? Hmm.....I think it's close to a three-way tie.
What are you looking forward to this spring?
~Kiwi~
6 comments:
Lol! I just caught Spring Fever this week... :P I don't think I've ever had it this badly before. *sigh* lol
Mm... I'm looking forward to completing another year of school. :P And getting my license. And hopefully getting come play volleyball with you. ;)
~Queen Lucy~
Softball games. Definitely.
Also, Stripping all these layers! Give me sandals (not flip-flops) and short-sleeves! Actually, I basically wear short-sleeves no matter what weather it is. :P
Which reminds me that my sandals died so I will need to buy new ones. Those sandals cost $20 (OI!) but lasted me for, what, two years. I hope I can find some good ones when I go.
Thanx for your comment. :)
Woot! Spring! SOOOO glad it's here! I'm looking forward to getting my licence and finally getting a freakin job. Finally.
So, what you're saying is that you need to visit your cousin in Texas? ;)
flipflops forever!!
i wore my favorite pair yesterday for the first time in months! i loooove this foggy/rainy weather!
:)avalon
hmmm... Strawberries! *huggles strawberries* They are my loves!
On a more serious note I'm looking forward to lots of active time out side. 'specially running. I stink at volleyball. 'Tis sad.
Post a Comment